10

Alison's POV

It took all I had in me to walk away from Emily, but I had to. Or they would know. I wanted to tell her where I was, I wanted her to take me into her arms and protect me from them, I wanted her to call the police. But it would do no good. They would find me, and my punishment would be worse this time. They would most likely kill her, and force me to live on after that. 

I'm running as fast I can, trying to get back before they notice. My lungs burn, begging me to stop and let them breathe, but I don't. My drive to survive keeps me from stopping to catch my breath. I reach the shack and finally stop, giving my lungs the satisfaction of oxygen. Wheezing as quietly as I can, I crawl back into my "bed", which is a sleeping bag on the floor, and close my eyes, willing myself not to cry.  

I can't contain it anymore. Soon, my uncontrollable wracked sobs fill the shack and I can't stop it. I curl up into a ball and rock back and forth, hoping it will put me at ease.

Suddenly, footsteps resonate just outside the shack and I cover my mouth my hand as I lie down and cover myself with the sleeping bag. I squeeze my eyes shut, praying that I don't have to deal with him especially. 

"Aaaaaalisonnnnnnn," he sings. He knows I'm awake. "Did you miss me that much?" The dimmed lights flicker on and I give in to pretending to be asleep, because I know that he'll force me awake if he has to. "I see I haven't changed your mind yet?" I gasp and he laughs fairly loudly. "Oh you naive girl. You don't think I saw you sneak out to meet that girl?" he croaks.

"You'll never change my mind. I will never give you the satisfaction!" I spit.

"Well, you know what that means!" He smirks, and  kicks me the gut, causing me to grunt in pain and roll over. He sits me up and I groan. He takes this opportunity to quickly crush his lips on mine and shove his tongue practically down my throat. I struggle against him at this and he knees me between my legs, making me double over in pain. 

He pushes me back up, and removes my shirt and bra. He clutches my breast hard, and I hold back a moan of agony. He pulls away with a menacing expression, and shoves me as he can against the wall. I yell in shock, too stunned to notice him grab a rope and come back to me. 

He grabs my hands and forces me up again, and ties them together with the rope and proceeds to suck on my lips. He takes my pants off and I can feel him getting hard. I cry out but he covers my mouth before I can get much out, as he proceeds to rape me. 

He finishes up, before giving me one last blow to the eye. I grunt, breathing heavily as he buckles his belt up, letting me sigh in relief at the fact that it's over. 

"I'll be back, baby," he creepily says. He exits the shack and I barely make it out the door before puking my guts out. He's disgusting-no-revolting. He makes me want to barf every time he comes in to my view. 

I stand straight, wipe my mouth and stagger back into the shack to try and clear my mind of tonight's events and get some sleep, when another voice fills the shack, but this time, it's a woman's voice. I know this voice.

"Has he change your mind yet?" It's my mother's voice.

"Mom?" I speak, my mind unable to fully process what is happening. "What do you want from me?!" She chuckles at this.

"Oh, sweetheart! I thought that much was obvious!" she squawks. "You're not a lesbian! You've got to learn one way or another."

"YOU DON'T KNOW THE FIRST THING ABOUT ME, JESSICA!" I cry, as tears begin to spill.

"Downgraded to Jessica are we?" she sings. "You mustn't forget I am still your mother!"

"You are NOT my mother." I spit with as much anger as I can salvage. 

"Oh Alison..." she knows there's nothing I can say or do to get out of this, except tell her I'm straight. I'd rather die standing up for what's right rather than spending my life miserably with a man I don't love, not only hurting him, but myself as well. 

"Kill me already!" I shout. "You can have him sexually abuse me all you want! It's not going to change the way I feel about Emily! Oh, and a true mother would have accepted her daughter and loved her unconditionally. Why can't you be more like Pam!?" This clearly strikes a nerve.

"You take that back young lady! This instant!" she yells in her mothering tone, approaching me.

"No," I simply say. "I will not take it back! It is true!" With that, she slaps me. I stumble backwards, and it hurts twice as hard, as I've got many cuts from previous encounters with him. Although, I don't even make a noise, as I am so used to the pain by now. 

"Watch yourself, young lady," she warns me. She spits at my feet, gives me a death glare and makes her way towards the exit before giving me one last glance and slamming the shack door firmly shut. 

I close my eyes and hope that this is all just a terrible dream and that at any moment, I'll spontaneously wake in the warm embrace of Emily Fields, or that she will suddenly burst in the shack and rescue me from this hell hole. I'm not sure how much more of this I can take. 

I snuggle back into my sleeping back and close my swollen eyes, knowing in the morning, I'd be waking up with approximately 10 more bruises than I have now. 

A/N

So I'm not sure whether or not I'm going to be writing tomorrow. You'll just have to wait and find out again I guess!

Anyway, you know what to do! Thanks for reading!

~Alexis