Epilogue

The kiss quickly becomes heated and she is soon on top of me deepening the kiss with a swipe of the tongue. She then moves to my neck to start licking and biting, and I hold her head there, my mouth agape in pleasure and satisfaction. She moves back to my lips and I fight for dominance with her tongue and surprisingly, she loses the war and I lick at every inch of her mouth. I flip us over so that I'm on the top and she's under me, and resume exploring her mouth. I grind slowly against her and she pulls my shirt off as our bodies move in synch to the rhythm of the kiss. 

We could do this forever, but our heated moment must come to an end as all good things must. 

"A-Ali," I breathe, trying to catch my breath as I pull away and we look at each other. "We've got to get to school." She nods and we dress up and head downstairs.

Once Ali got over the shock of her father being alive, she returned to normal, I think she finally accepted the fact that she is safe with us and that the police are taking care of everything. She does, however, suffer from post traumatic stress disorder. As do I, but not like she does. She's afraid to fall asleep at night, and when her body forces her to, she wakes from a deathly nightmare, wheezing and drenched with sweat. My mother offered a therapist, but I said it would be pointless and a waste of money as she isn't quite ready to talk about it.

Other than that, Ali is doing much better, and I'm so proud of how far she's come. I too, have gotten better with what Ali diagnosed as social phobia. Of course, I'm much better with her by my side, but I'm doing better talking to teachers, and others. 

"Thanks for breakfast, Mom!" I say, grabbing Ali's hand as we stroll out the door and walk into the start of a new day.

A/N 

Sorry it's quite short, I've kind of lost interest in writing this so I decided to end it. Thanks to everyone who votes on this, it means the world to me. 

Anyway, you know what to do! Thanks for reading!

~Alexis