Chapter Six

Chapter Six

Striking Up a Storm

Skies are Dull and Grey?

*Cleo*

*Saturday*

I lay in bed. The rain pounding on the roof and windows soothes me as I listen to some music on my MP3 player. "You are what you love not who loves you. In a world full of the word yes, I'm hear to scream out! No no. Wherever I go oh. Trouble seems to follow." I sing quietly with the song. A light knocking sounds outside my door. "Come in!" I say. I take my headphones out my ears. Prima, Hikari, and Crystal come in with blankets, magazines, and some snacks. "Hey! We were wondering if we could just hang out and..... Yeah." Hikari stammers. I throw down all my pillows and wrap my blanket around myself. "Yay!" Prima squeals as she saunters to the pillow beside me. Crystal sits in front of me and Hikari sits beside her. I pluck a magazine of the stack and grab a handful of the snack mix they made. Later on in the day (it seemed like night by how dark it was out), we got up, stretched, and peaked out the window. The rain was pouring down hard. Lightning strikes and thunder rumbles loudly. All of us let out a little yelp then we laugh at ourselves. I was the first one to back away from the window. I see a shadow dart from the one room into another. "G-guys. I-I T-think there's something I-in the house." I stammer as I walk towards the open door hesitantly. Hikari changes into her weapon form. Prima does too. I try and pick her up and ,despite my doubt, I did! I swing Prima down. I hit a lamp. It's shatters into many pieces. I mumble an oops and walk behind Crystal and Hikari. Hissss. We stop. A little white cat comes from behind the bathroom door. He had on a black hat with a crescent moon glued on. "It's just a cat. Wait..... How did a cat get in here?" I exclaim as Hikari and Prima change back into humans. "Using Moon Moon Foggy Mist!" The cat purrs as it walks to my bedroom and pounces on the bed. I stare at it shocked. "Are you looking for Blair?" Crystal asks. "No. I know here but I'm not looking for her. I'm here because it was raining and my fur would've gotten soaked so I decided, it seems like a lovely house so I might stay here. And out of all the rooms, this seems the biggest." The cat says. "What's your name?" Hikari asks as she rubs the cats little white paws. "Mako." The car says. A dull light surrounds him for a split second. Hikari was petting his hands! "Kayaa!" Hikari yelps as she jumps backwards. Mako seemed around our age. He had glittery golden eyes and white hair with faint blonde ends (like dip dyed hair). He didn't have on a shirt nor any other clothes but a pair of pants. I throw a blanket over Mako. "Get out of here you naked thing!" I yell as I turn around. Mako had flung the blanket over me. He wrapped both of us in it. His fingers danced under my chin as his other arm was wrapped around my waist. I felt blood trickle down my nose. "Get off of me!" I screech. The girls stood and snickered. "But your such a cute meister. I wanna keep you." Mako purrs. His breath was hot on my neck. I manage to get free. Mako lays on my bed instead. "I'll just stay here then." He pouts. "Who wants to take this naked cat home!?" I shout as I sit on the pillow again. I stuff some popcorn in my mouth. Crystal, Prima, and Hikari laugh as they mimic me. Mako changes back into a cat and sits on my legs. "What are you doing?" I growl. "Being a cat." Mako answers. He makes some snacks from the bowl float up and onto the pillow. He eats gratefully. I sigh. Now I had my own version of Blair.

*Azure*

I sat in the living room finishing up some homework I had. Each and every letter curved the same and were the same size. Tamaki trudged into the room, soaking wet. "Your getting the room all wet! Get out!" I yell at him. "No need. I'm standing on a water absorbent rug. I win this one!" He exclaims. I roll my eyes and continue my work. "At least be happy I brought you some food. Here." Tamaki says. He pulls a bag out from inside his jacket and tosses it onto the coffee table. It was fairly dry and still warm. "Go dry up and come back to eat." I say. "Okay mother." Tamaki jokes. I smile and put up my books. Tamaki comes back dressed in some sweatpants and a blue shirt. He sits on the couch and grabs a small box of strawberries. He starts eating some while I grab some blueberries from inside. We sit in silence. Thunder rumbles outside. Lightning strikes. A window shoots open from the strong winds. I get up to close it. Tamaki clicks on a light. It's doesn't come on. I grab some candles and light them. Eventually, after a long period of silence and my pen scribbling across paper, Tamaki heads off to bed. An hour later I blow out the candle. I see a faint glimmer of a shadow. I rub my eyes and look up again. It was gone. I shrug and walk into my room across from Tamaki's. I slip off my clothes and slip into a pair of pajamas. I shuffle to my bed. Wrapping the covers around me, I finally go to sleep.