5.0

Skylar's pov

"Everything Skylar. I still love you."

"Ethan..." I trailed off. "I can't even trust you anymore. You don't know how it felt after I found out about you and Meredith."

He sighed. "That was a mistake...you know that." I rolled my eyes, "Says the one that told her you weren't in a relationship when you were."

"You know what. I can't be around you right now, and I don't think I can be anymore." He says, letting go of me and walking out the car. "Wait Ethan," 

He turned, rolling his eyes. He looked tired of trying to get with me. " What do you want?" He says with an attitude. "How are you gonna get home?" I asked, concerned. "Don't worry about it." he says, before shutting the car door. A tear ran down my face. 

I looked out the right side of the car window, looking at Ethan walking away from there. I then look at the left window, seeing Grayson, Meleny, Yasmine and Alex, laughing with bags of clothes and mine and Ethan's food.

I wiped my tears quickly, but sadly, my nose was stuffed. They enter the car and the first thing they noticed was that Ethan was gone. "Where's Ethan?" Yasmine asked.

"Uhm, he went to go get something, he's gonna come home later tho, so no need to wait for him." I said, while fake smiling. "Are you okay?" asked Gray.

I nod with a fake smile.

Ethan's pov
2:29 am

I feel so light-headed, so many colored lights being shined on the crowd of people grinding into each other. I walk my way to the bar. "Yo, bartender, let me get some Everclear and a coke." He nods and made his way to the drinks. "Rough night?" i hear someone say. I turn my head and see a girl, with beautiful curly hair, bleached, and tanned skin.

 I turn my head and see a girl, with beautiful curly hair, bleached, and tanned skin

"Yup, I'm trying to get my mind off of it." I said, giving her a small smile. "How old are you? You look young to even be in here" She giggled. "I'm 22, trust me" (LETS JUST PRETEND HE IS BEFORE SOMEONE COME AT ME IN THE COMMENTS SAYING "OOOHH HE IS 17" BITCH YOU DON'T SAY")

"I'm 23, and I'm also here to get shit off of my mind" I nod understanding her. The bartender gives me my drinks. I immediately chug the alcoholic beverage, feeling the burning sensation down my throat. After I drink it, I then chug on the soda. "Woah, chill out there dude." The girl giggles. "It's Ethan. Not dude."

From there on, it was a blur.

Skylar's pov

It's 4 am and I couldn't go to sleep. Grayson has been texting me all night if I've seen Ethan cause he isn't home yet. I called Ethan, and after five rings he finally picks up. 

"Skylarrr" He slurs. "Ethan? Where are you?" I asked. "This club by my house. Oh my god! Sky! You should come! It'll make my night" I blushed a bit. "I'm gonna come and pick you up" I raise my voice since the music was way too loud. "Okay!!" he giggles.

I hung up and called Grayson. He picks up immediately: "Ethan is with you?!" 

"No but i know where he is. I'm gonna pick him up." I say while i grab my car keys. "Okay, make sure you keep an eye on him." He says. "Gotchu" I say before hanging up. 

~

I go inside the club and look for Ethan. I spot him, sitting down while a girl gives him a lap dance. The girl turns her head which gave me the opportunity to recognize her face. No way.

Meredith

a/n

YA THOUGHT HE FUCKED THAT CURLY HEADED GIRL