5.2

Skylar's POV

I struggle to get Ethan in my house since he keeps tripping on little stuff. Ethan is humming some random song and laughing. I finally got him into the house and lay her down on the couch.

IMessage
To Grayson

I got Ethan, drunk and high right now...

I put my phone down as I make Ethan comfortable. "You're so beautiful, you know that right?" Ethan says while rubbing my arm. I smile and thank him.

I take off his shirt and notice a hickey on his chest. "What on Earth is that dark mark there? I never had that, I'm scared, Sky help" Ethan said starting to tear up. I ignore that was there, I didn't want to start crying. "I will Ethan." I said as I slightly smile. I wipe his tear that fell and looks at his beautiful features. "Why are you looking at me like that silly?" Ethan said giggling. I smile then got up to get a block of ice. I sat back down and put it on the hickey. "Sky! Oh, my God, that is so cold get it off me" He whines. "Shh, its gonna help, just relax" I said caressing his cheeks. He smiles and jumps as my phone vibrates.

Grayson

Okay good, let him stay the night with you.

I don't open the message since I was way ahead of him. I left the ice for a little while more and then threw it away. "It's still there" Ethan cries out. "Its gonna start fading by tomorrow, dont worry."

I start taking off his pants. "Woah there buddy don't do anything too naughty." Ethan smirks.

I laugh. God, now that I realize it, I miss him too much. "I'm gonna be back, I'm gonna put your clothes in the hamper and look for shorts for you to wear and a pillow and blanket." He nods.

I got up, picked his clothes up, and start walking to the laundry room. I threw the clothes in the hamper and start running up to my room were all off Ethan's clothes were when he left it or let me keep when we were dating. I grabbed the nearest shorts, pillows, and blankets and struggle my way back the living room.

When I got to the couch I saw that Ethan had fallen asleep, he's so beautiful. I managed to get his shorts on, I put his head up and put the pillow under his head and put the blanket over him. 

I kissed his cheek which made Ethan smile, which tells me he's awake. "Can I sleep with you Sky?" Ethan asked. I smiled slightly and nodded. He got up and followed me to my rook. When I got there, I took my clothes off, as well as my bra. I mean Ethan did see my boobs, so nothing new. I at the mirror and saw Ethan eyeing me and licking his lips. I rolled my eyes and put a white tank top on, turned off the lights, then jumped onto my bed and Ethan immediately started cuddling with me. Which made me safe again.