5.1

Skylar's POV

I did not care where the fuck I was at, what can this lead to or whatever. But the sight of her face just boils my blood. My adrenaline starts to rush as I start walking at a faster pace. My eyes laid on her, and only her, my fist starts to ball up, I'm trying to get all my strength into my right fist, my left hand getting ready to pull, I start to breathe heavily.

fuck

I should have brought my asthma pump

whatever.

My hand goes and grab her blonde waves, and in a fast motion, I pull her hair while pulling her off of Ethan's lap. Shit, even a ten-year-old could give better lap dances. 

Everything felt like it was in slow motion. I felt like The Flash as I punch her rapidly as I was on top of her.

"TOUCH MY FUCKING MAN ONE MORE FUCKING TIME AND I'LL KILL YOU JUST LIKE THIS ON GOD!" I yell. Most of the people in the club surrounded us, Ethan is trying to hold me back. But he couldn't right now cause once I fight, I turn into the Hulk.

"Get this ghetto bitch off of me" I hear Meredith say.

"Ghetto, oh I'll show you ghetto," I say laughing. I literally bit off my acrylics, threw my hoop earrings away from my ears, took off my chanclas and gave them to some random person, which they could keep cause honestly, no, threw my curly, thick hair into a half-ass bun, got up, and squared up. "So wassup," I said, bringing my hood out from my childhood, teen years. "Let's takes this outside cause clearly you not ready with yo cheap ass weave and yo fake Gucci, come on.

Meredith gets up, tries to look and act tough. I start to laugh, along with the people in the club.

We go outside, as I walk, Meredith took a weak punch from behind.

I look back and chuckle, "You really think that you could try to pull a me on me. Honey, I don't have to sneak up from behind to anyone, I'm not pussy so let's get it." I say as I get ready.

"You think you're so tough, you can't even afford half the shit I'm wearing." She says as she holds up a fake Louie bag. I look at her. "Bitch you is really dumb" She took off her heal and threw it at me.

That was I ran up to her and start punching her senselessly. I couldn't think right now. I'm letting my body control me. Momma always told me to never fight a bitch until its necessary. and this shit is very necessary. I feel a few hard and soft punches and my hair being pulled.

Then I just feel some brolic arms around me and pull me off of her. "If I see you one more time in my club fighting, I will call the cops" I heard the security say. "I don't give a fuck" I said bluntly. I look around looking for Ethan, as I do that I spot Meredith crying, sitting on the bench with blood coming out from her nose.

I see Ethan sitting on the ground, intoxicated and high as ever. I walk up to him and grab his arms. "Come on E, we're going home" I say as he starts to get up.

"Yaaay" he mumbles.