5.3

Ethan's POV

I wake up with the biggest headache ever. I look around and realize I'm in Sky's room. Many memories just rushed into my head, rough times, happy times, funny times, and even those...naughty times.

I look at my chest and noticed Sky's head laying on my chest, with her arm wrapped around my waist and my arm around her. I smile at this sight, I really missed this. "You're finally up," I hear someone say from the door. I look to see who it is and it was her mother smiling. "It's almost one and the breakfast I made for you guys it's probably cold. If you need anything, just call me, I'm off to work." I nod. "Have a nice day" I replied.

When the door close, Sky starts to groan and rub her eyes. She gets up and notices me. "Good morning," She says. "Afternoon" I correct her.

She gave me a sarcastic smile. I take a good look at her face and I smile. "Why are you looking at me like that?" She asks, blushing. "Cause you're beautiful." She bites her bottom lip trying to hide her smile. I motion her to come close to me, she obeys. I grab her face gently and caress her cheeks.

"You know, I still love you," I said as I start to lean in.

There it was, my happiness, my spark. Our lips touched, she did not pull away.

I pull away and I see her face. She had a smile on her face and her cheeks were semi-red mixed in with her caramel skin complexion. "I'm really sorry"

"Why?" 

"For giving you the most attitude when you were there for me when I need you the most. I should've been there for you when you needed me." She says, starting to pout as her eyes get watery.

"Don't cry baby, it's fine, you still make me happy." I wiped a tear that fell out of right eye. She looks back up at me. "Are you willing to be my boyfriend again?" She asked.

That question made my whole entire day. "I was afraid one of us was not gonna ask, of course," I say grabbing her and kissing her soft plump lips.

~

IMessage

Ethan: GUESS WHAT?

Yasmine: fuck do you want now?

Grayson: ^

Sky: shit now we won't tell you

Sky: eat dicks now

Alex: omg wait

Yasmine: it's about you two?

Ethan: mhm

Grayson: You guys are back together?

Sky: yeahh💍

Ethan: forever this time

Sky: forever

Yasmine: yall too cute

Grayson: Alex come over, I need some love😭

Alex: easy, go on pornhub.com

Grayson: ...

Yasmine: that's tough

Alex: anyone heard from Meleny?

Sky: nope, not since we went to the mall. 

Grayson: I'll call her mom

10 mins later

Grayson: omg

Grayson: guys

Yasmine: wassup

Sky: what happened

Ethan: ^

Alex: is she good.?

Grayson: Meleny

Grayson: She died yesterday...