BEING HELD CAPTIVE?

Shipping~chan : wakey wakey my friends~ *said in a creepy childish voice*

Cory : ugh...my head....*looks around* where are we?!

Shipping~chan : hello cory~kun how are you doing in your new home?

Cory : who are you where am I?!

Shipping~chan : I am your best friend cory~kun and don't worry all your friends are safe I'll give them too you shortly.....*exits room*

Cory : ashlie, nick, uni where are you anybody here?!?!

Nick: c-cory......

Cory : nick is that you?

Nick : yeah so Is ashlie,uni,tommy,dawn,jon,shelby and me but It seems they aren't in this room wait....where the hell are we?!?

Cory : I don't know but that creepy person said they will return everyone shortly.....

Ashlie : FREAK FREAK LET GO OF ME *gets thrown into cell with uni tommy and the others*

Shipping~chan : now that everyone has gathered we can begin *comes out of darkness* hi everyone

Tommy : fweak!

Cory : how did she get all of us she isn't that tough looking!

Shipping~chan: cory~kun listen that doesn't matter what matters right now is that I don't have much friends to hang out with I'm sorry I'll let you go but will you stay for a bit at least.......

Cory : don't ask me ask everyone else

Ashlie : sure just please untie cory and nick please?

Shipping~chan:*giggles* sorry ok I will *unites nick and cory* there you go

Jon jon : what will we be doing?

Shipping~chan: we will be doing questions and dares!

Everyone : ok.....

Shipping~chan : we will begin after I write some dares and questions

~TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY WeepingTsundere~

Shipping~chan: ok done first dare is a ship~~~

Everyone : UGH WHY?!

Shipping~chan : ok first ship is zreshlie!!!

Ashlie : *slightly blushes* why me?

Zres : *blushes dark red runs up to ashlie gives her a kiss and rubs his mouth on his jacket* sorry ashlie....

Shipping~chan: YESSSS SHIP! Ok next is another ship newscapecomics *starts to squeal of excitement*

Cory : why shipping~chan?

Shipping~chan:*shrugs shoulders*

Uni: .......*blushes*

Nick : just do it so we can go home!

Cory :*kisses uni turns around and runs to bathroom*

Shipping~chan : ok last thing is another dare....

Everyone : *groans*

Shipping~chan : it's for....*drum roll* TOMMY!!!

Tommy : SOILED IT!

Shipping~chan : tommy this is going to be a dare you have to run around ashlie until I say stop and ashlie you have to watch him then ashlie has to be blind folded going through a maze and tommy has to lead her and if she messes up once tommy gets attacked with a cactus wait this wasn't mine....

Ashlie : uh I don't think I trust tommy to lead me through a mase....

Cory and dawn : JUST DO IT!

Tommy :*starts to run*

Ashlie : *is watching and getting dizzy*

Tommy: *finishes challenge and has cactus spines everywhere on self*

Shipping~chan : ok that's the last one see ya guys!

Jon jon:who are you talking to?

Shipping~chan : oh no one senpai♡ *whispers* ok people reading give me some dares and questions for next time!