I'm sorry

I wont be able to update for awhile I have to get in contact with the police for assault um I don't really want to explain full detail but here's what happened I was messing around with a couple of people but one of them called my sister ugly I chased him he kept telling me to fight him and I said sure but instead he ran to a group of girls who after awhile came to where I was sitting and I looked at the boy and called him pathetic getting girls to fight for him he called me a b**** I was pissed one of the girls said she recognized me cause  she rides my bus she said hi and waved at me then I said hi and waved back like any normal person and she punched me right in the eye I ducked my head and held it hoping and wishing she would stop I didn't want to hit back cause I couldn't see out of my left eye and she had her posse with her so I stayed in a defense position my cousin pulled me to the side she was ready to kick her a** I told her not to we called my friends mom cause she was the closes to us she came down with my friends dad they asked me who hit me I didn't want to say anything so my friend pointed the girl out and she went over to talk to them and the girl followed them as I got closer I heard my friends mom ask why she hit me and her response "cause I f***ing can" then they started yelling at each other as the girl threatened to call the police and her mom she was crying because she was smoking and underage all that stuff so I left before anything else could happen but soon ill need to contact to the police to clear this mess up I'm sorry ill update when I get more dares or ill at least try my best ok thanks for understanding bye guys!