more kidnapped friends and killing spree!!!

Wolfy : so remember how we said were taking three friends against there will? Well here they are!

Fluffy : WHAT WHERE ARE WE WHO ARE YOU?!

Wolfy : shush calm down your here to stay and have fun we have some dares but we have to wait for your friends to wake up!

Smoky : I have been awake! Why are we tied to chairs?

Wolfy : cause you will run like the rest and phoenix is still upset so today I'm taking over what happens!

Chara : and me!

Wolfy : yes and chara too

Blue : who's phoenix?

Chara and Wolfy : *point in corner to a curled up neko crying*

Me : *still crying from last chapter*

Fluffy : *breaks free of rope and smacks Wolfy and chara* THAT NEKO IS SAD AND YOU DON'T DO ANYTHING?!

chara : ow......

Wolfy : *rubs face* how did you break free?!

Me : they all have my powers every friend I bring in has powers!*crying still*

Smoky and blue : *break free* YES!!!

fluffy : *walks into corner with smoky , blue and self comforting phoenix*

Wolfy : well then let's just get on with the dare!

Chara : killing SPREE killing SPREE!!!!

Me : I don't want to be part of it but I'll be a spectator *becomes invisible teleports new friends to safe area to watch and everyone else in a dbd map* READY.....SET.....GO!!!!!

Chara and Wolfy : *KILLING SPREE ACTIVATED*

Me : NOW GO KILL!!!!! *makes everyone spread around on dbd map*

Jon : AGH I DON'T WANT TO DIE!!!!

Me : Jon is in the tiny shack where the hooks are!!

Wolfy : *tp to shack blocks doors and windows * You hurt phoenix NOW YOU PAY *stabs Jon over and over*

Jon : OH GOD AGHHHHHH!!!!!! *gets turned into a ghost*

Chara : *stabs cory*

Cory : AGH!!!

Zres, Ashlie and tommy : why are we OK? *in safe zone with me and the kidnapped friends*

Me : they didn't want to kill there favourite ships zreshlie and frozres!

Tommy : vright vright

Ashlie :*hugs nick* I was scared I didn't want to lose nick!!

Nick :*blushing* uh I didn't want to lose Ashlie either

Tommy : so a competitive player with a worm?

Me : tommy shush!

Tommy : OK

*more screams*

Wolfy : were done!!!

Me : *changes everything back to normal and goes back into corner crying*

Fluffy : is phoenix going to be OK?

Wolfy : I don't know maybe you and your friends should stay longer to help!

Smoky and blue : let's stay!

Me : *crawls out of corner* I'm done crying *looks at smoky and blue says quietly* bloky

Fluffy : what did you say?

Me : nothing I'm fine now OK guys leave asks dares and comments for ships or anything like that even leave some dares for these fabulous people Smoky_Smith JJBlueyy FluffyMini

All three : wait what?

Me : that's all see ya guys!!!