28

Once again had Nora hesitated to accept the video chat call, but successfully tapped the button to do so. As the blurry face had become more visible quickly, a seemingly tall male appeared on the screen. His hair was a dirty blonde with a pair of brown eyes, and an apparel that was pretty simple, just a light gray hoodie and jeans. Nora thought he was kinda cute, but wouldn't dub him a crush.

"Hey Nora!" Lawrence grinned, his Russian accent showing.

"Hey Lawrence, looking good."

"Thanks, you're looking pretty good too!"

"Heh, thanks. Anyways hows it going?" Nora smiled, to which Lawrence gave a small shrug.

"Eh, who cares about how I'm feeling? I wanna hear about you."

Nora raised a brow and chuckled before leaning back in her chair.

"Well," She sighed. "-life has been pretty fine i guess. I mean, my living routine isn't that exciting."

Nora was going to let out another small comment, but she was interrupted by a notification at the top of her screen with the words, "One new message from shady". Nora's mouth shaped into a small, "O", catching the attention of Lawrence.

"Something wrong?"

"Oh, no, sorry it's just Aaron. I wouldn't wanna ignore her-"

"Come on, we've only been talking for a few minutes." Lawrence frowned.

"Its fine, we can just resume in a few minutes."

"She can wait. Its not the end of the world if she doesn't get her reply at the speed of light."

Nora stared at the other, slightly surprised of what he said. Weren't the two friends? She glanced once more at the notification before sighing and swiping it to the right, ignoring it. Lawrence was right. It wasn't a big deal.

"Alright, I suppose that's true. Sorry." Nora said, to which Lawrence smiled.

"Don't worry about it. Aaron will be just fine."