a break, and why wattpad is evil

so apparently, wattpad hates me and wants me to die.

every chapter up to 34, had been unpublished

that made me pretty upset, considering every vote and comment on those chapters were completely gone.

but I guess when I republished all of them, they got out of order and the votes and comments somehow reappeared. I had to unpublish and republish so much crap, its honestly unbelievable.

the only good thing that came out of this is that I didnt lose all my comments and votes.

but because of all these frickin glitches, im taking a break. just a small one. im a little bummed out about this whole fiasco, and wattpad in general isn't working out for me.

sorry if I'm disappointing you, but I swear it won't be long. im also going to be posting this story on quotev soon, so you can read it from there and hopefully it won't be as glitchy as wattpad. new chapters will be published at the same time on both wattpad and quotev. while I'm gone, I'll also be working on another lgbt story I'll be calling "him"! I'm really excited about it, and I'll be working on both new chapters for girls/girls and this new upcoming story!

again, I'm sorry to disappoint you, and I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas!