Lilith's Story

"Lillith, it's time for school.¨ She groaned turning over on her side on her bed. She hated school every day, it's like a living hell to her. She had friends, but they turned on her. Calling her fat, obese, and useless. She always takes the food her mother gives her, but never eats it. She's thought of cutting, but hasn't brought herself to do it. "Lillith, come on!" Her mother yelled. "I'm coming, mom!" Lillith called as she got up and got dressed. It was the same outfit, blue jeans, a white T-shirt and a jean jacket, black boots, and a beanie. She walked into the bathroom and started brushing her teeth and hair. She had brown hair with blonde tips. She walked down stairs to grab her food and her bag. "Have a good day Lillith!" Her mother exclaimed. "Thanks." Lillith replied and walked out the door. Slowly entering the bus she sat in the back and read a book. "Hey dirtbag." Someone from in front of her said. She ignored him as the bus stopped and drove. Walking to her class, Lillith bumped into her former friend, Tyler. "Watch where you're going stupid!" He yelled and glared at her. "I-I'm sorry." Lillith stuttered. ''Why don't you go and kill yourself already, hippo?" He taunted. She looked down in silence. Suddenly Tyler punched her sending her flying towards a nearby locker. A teacher came out, hearing the ruckus. "What is going on here!?" They yelled and glared at Tyler, and then looking at Lillith laying on the ground in pain. "Principal's office, now." They commanded pointing at a hallway. "Are you okay, Lillith?" They asked. She looked up to see Mr. Abott helping her up. "I'm fine." She replied and knew the drill. Get hurt walk to the nurse's office, go home. It's all the same. She's had to go home now everytime this happens due to the fact that one time she had a broken arm. "Hello, Lillith. I'll get you all fixed up and call your mom. Just sit down right there until I can get a look at the injury." She said motioning towards a chair. Lillith sat and waited until the nurse, Mrs.Mena, came over to check on her. "Well, you're lucky today, only a bloody nose and a few scratches." Mrs. Mena said. She went to the phone and called her mother and instructed Lillith to go and clean herself up in the bathroom. A thought came into her head ,and she walked into the bathroom. She closed the door and opened a cabinet with pills and a tiny knife. Clutching the knife she made three cuts on her arm as tears of pain came pouring down her cheeks. She grabbed a paper towel and got a sharpie from the cabinet. there she wrote, "I'm sorry that I've cost you this pain, and that I couldn't be perfect enough for you. But I am not sorry for the hell you've put me through. Goodbye, and take care of my mother, please." She reached for a bottle of Hydrogen Cyanide and grabbed a morphine. Pouring 10 pills on her palm she drank the water and swallowed the pills. Her vision blurring and her world becoming distant, it only took a few moments until she fell, almost slipping away from this world. Mrs. Mena opened the door and shook her body, her mother saw the scene tears streaming down her face like a waterfall. Their voices fading, and her life fading, Lillith had ended her suffering.