JUST DIE ALREADY

¨JUST DIE ALREADY!!¨ Her mother screams as she throws her daughter at the wall, fracturing her brain. Bethany lived in a rough neighborhood. Her dad would abuse her, sexually and physically. Her mother would hit her, cut her, scratch her. Bethany tried to run away. Tried to get away in any way possible. She didn't want to live in pain anymore. She was done with everything. She grabbed the gun. She tilts it to her head, her mother and dad both chanting her to pull the trigger. Her parents wanting her to do it. They wanted her dead. She wanted herself dead as well. She squeezed the trigger with all her might, *POP* Yet little Bethany didn't fall. She was still standing. Her blood still flowing through her veins. Bethany in shock at what she has done. Her mother starts to fall to the ground. With the wound in her left eye. Bethany turned the gun around and shot her mother. Her father grabs his wife. Bethany points the gun at him. *POP* He falls too. Bethany still in shock, starts to smile. She enjoyed killing them. She wanted to replay the moment and do it all over again. She enjoyed shooting the people that made her existence on this earth. She enjoyed every second of it. She craved doing it again. So she shoots them repeatedly laughing now. Her heart filled with joy at killing. She knows at this point there is no turning back. There was not going to be anymore hurt. From this point on, there was going to be no more abuse. No more hitting or scratching. No more rapeing. It's all over. She calls the police and tells them she killed her parents because they were abusing her. She goes to court. She has no parents so she goes into custody. Her best friend Stephany takes custody. She legally lives with her best friend and her mom. Stephany didn't have a dad, he died at war when she was 3. Stephany congratulates Bethany on her winning with the kill. Beth wasn't sad at all that her parents were dead. They didn't feed her, clothe her, or bathe her. They only abused her. Bethany would wear Stephanie's clothes and eat at her house, and shower there too. But now since her parents are gladly dead, Beth is in a happy home. She is very happy with the way she is living now. Her best friend is now technically her sister now. She's living the dream. Bethany now has a bright future ahead of her. Her parents are no longer in the way to block her from achieving her goals. She now lives an amazing life. Happiness has found her. There is always darkness withen the light.