In our next life (lams)

Third person:

John looked at the sunset while moving around his wings, he was waiting for Alex to arrive. He was a bit nervous, Alex told him that he wanted to talk to him privately.

He heard a loud thud and felt the cloud shake, he turned to see Alex getting up.

"It's going to take me a long time to get used to these wings" Alex said while stretching them

John laughed, "at least you didn't go through the cloud like last time"

Alex groaned "don't remind me" he sat down next to John and sighed "I can't believe that we're dead"

John looked at him "it feels like yesterday we saw each other at the bar for the first time"

Alex frowned "when the letter arrived, I was so broken when I found out" he turned to John, "at least we get to see each other again"

John smiled "you know, I actually liked you a lot after a week of us talking"

Alex looked at him with a surprised look "really?!"

John nodded "you were so awesome and cool and I thought you were attractive"

Alex looked at him in disbelief "whaa? Wait, what do you mean 'were'?!?!"

John looked away playfully "yeah you're not that cool anymore"

"John, don't make me kick you" Alex playfully threatened him

John laughed, "ohhhhhhhhh, I'm soooo scared!"

Alex looked at him"you better be" he smiled "I also liked you"

John blushed "y-you did?"

"Yup" he spread his wings and laid down, "but I felt like you weren't Interested in men so when things clicked with me and Eliza, I decided it was best to be with her"

"Oh..." John laid down next to him "well, looks like you were wrong but, eather way, we couldn't be together"

Alex looked at him "why not?"

John gave him a 'did you really forget face' "ohhhhhhhhh, I forget that you were already married" Alex scratched the back of his head

John looked at the stars that came out, "I wish we could have had another chance for us to be together"

Alex thought for a second "what if we did the thing were we get to live again?"

John turned to him "you mean re-birth? Don't you have to have a strong soul to do that?"

"Well, yeah but we can save up our energy to try! Right?!" He looked at John in exitement

"I guess we could try but to save up our energy for that, it would take years"

"John" Alex looked at him face to face "please, I want us to be together just onece"

John thought for a bit "fine, but can we tell the others? I really don't want us to do it by ourselves"

Alex smiled "of course"

Hey guys! So this is going to be a two part or more thing, until I find more insperation, hold on, okay?

Bye!!!