Back Here Again

Dipper POV:

It's been 5 years since me and Mabel left Gravity Falls after what we thought was the end of the world. And now I'm finally coming back. I got off the bus and began walking through town. The townsfolk recognised me and waved and smiled at me as I did so as well. I heard my phone buzz. I looked at it and saw a message from Soos.

Hey dude. When u get to the shack u need to open up for business. I just closed up so people will still be coming because of tourists. I'll be back tonight dawg.

I sighed and made my way to the shack. As I was walking through the forest I saw a small statue in the ground. Bill... Everyone in town knew to not go near or touch the statue as no good will come from it. I began to walk towards the shack. When I got there it was the same. Old and tattered. I opened up the shack and within minutes people began to enter. People came and left. Soon enough there was 1 other guy. He was quite beefy and I didn't remember seeing him last time around town. 'New tourist.' I thought. He stormed up to me. "What the hell! This is stupid! $5 for a stupid rock?! And it's not even rare! Who is the manager!?" He yelled. I tried to calm him down.

Third Person POV:

The man began yelling at Dipper. "The manager is away at the moment. If you-" he was cut off by the man slamming his hand on the counter. "I don't care! This is stupid!" He yelled storming out of the shop, slamming the door behind him. The shake of the door shook the entire shack. A shelf fell out of place and crashed onto Dipper's head. His eyesight began to blur and pain filled his body. He collapsed to the ground. "Dipper! I'm here! Dipper? DIPPER?!" Was the last thing he heard before he fell unconscious.

Mabel ran over to her brother. "Oh god Dipper!" She shook him but nothing. Soos walked back in and saw Mabel and Dipper. "Help!" She cried. Soos picked up Dipper and took him to his old room. Everything was still there. From the beds, to the posters, to the patches of mould to the pieces of gum. Soos laid Dipper on his bed. "What happened dawg?" He asked. "I don't know. I walked into the shack and found him like this!" Soos ran out of the room and grabbed a towel. He ran it under the cold tap and rinsed it. He ran back and placed it on his forehead. "I think the best thing to do is get a doctor to have a look at him. But for now we have to leave him and wait for him to wake up. I'll go get the doctor now." Soos said as he ran down to town. After a few minutes he came back with the doctor. He checked over Dipper. "Not to worry. Just a concussion. I don't there was any damage done but I can't be sure until he wakes up. Call me when he does." "Thank you." The doctor smiled and left. Soos and Mabel then left leaving Dipper to rest.

Hey guys! This is my first Gravity Falls fanfic. I love the show and read a lot of fanfic on it but never made one. I hope you enjoy!