Memories

Bill laid Dipper on his bed and sat down next to him. Suddenly the door burst open with Ford holding his gun, Mabel with her grappling hook and Stan with a baseball bat. "Get away from my brother you demonic Dorito!" Mabel yelled shooting the grappling hook. Bill dodged. "Only Pine Tree can call me Dorito!" He yelled. Mabel was taken aback a little. But Ford and Stan were unmoved. "Sheesh. I did nothing to the kid!" Bill said with hands up. "I don't believe you demon!" Ford yelled. Bill rolled his eyes. But then began to dodge the gun shots, baseball bat swings and grappling hook shots.

Meanwhile in Dipper's head...

Dipper walked along corridors and corridors of doors leading to memories. The more time he spent in the corridors the more he remembered. He then came across a section all on Bill with Bill terrorising him. Dipper was shocked that Bill was being nice to him now. 'Maybe part of a plan...' he thought but denied it. 'He would have done something by now.' He thought. He then saw light at the end of the corridor. (No don't go into the light! 😂) He walked towards it and was soon engulfed.

He opened his eyes and found himself in his bedroom. He looked over to the noise and saw Bill being pinned down by Ford, Stan and Mabel. He sat bolt up. "Guys stop!" He yelled. They looked up at him. "Dipper!" They all yelled, including Bill. "Help me!" Bill cried as Ford punched him. "Shut up demon! Stop trying to force my nephew to do your bidding." He yelled. Stan then cracked his knuckles. "Can I do the punching?" He asked and Ford nodded. Dipper got up and pulled Bill out from under them. Bill hid behind Dipper. "Dipper, move aside." Ford said calmly. "He changed. If he really was still evil he would have done something to me!" He yelled. Bill sighed. "Thank you Pine Tree." Dipper then glared at Bill. "Still don't like being a puppet though." He said. Mabel giggled slightly remembering her brother as a sock puppet.

"Wait

"Wait.. You remember that?" Mabel asked. Dipper nodded. "Like I said. Bill wasn't doing anything evil and he really did give me my memories back." He said. The 3 blinked and then began whispering to each other. After a few seconds they turned back around. "We will believe you if you do something only Dipper would do when he was little." Dipper thought then blushed. "Um..." he breathe and whispered to Bill. Bill nodded and clicked his fingers. Dipper wore a white sheep one-zee with little lamb ears. Mabel gasped and got a camera ready.

Mabel was laughing while Stan and Ford clapped. "Okay, so you did get our memories back!" Mabel said while laughing. Dipper asked Bill to change him back but Mabel shook her head at Bill. "I dunno. I think it suits you and you look cute in it." Bill said whispering the last part to Dipper making him blush. "Well Pines, I'll be off for now. I'll see you all tomorrow!" He said and clicked his fingers and he was gone. They all sighed. "I'm sorry Dipper." Ford said. "It's fine. You were just looking out for me." Dipper said smiling. "But I will still be keeping a close on him." He said. Dipper sweat dropped. "I thought nothing else." Dipper said. They all went downstairs and talked and laughed and with Dipper's memories back they had even more fun. Bill visited every day and he and Dipper began to go out.

The End~