Questions and Dreams

"Dipper. I need to talk to you." Ford said. Ford gestured for Dipper to follow him and so he did. "Um.. Ford..." "Please. Call me Grunkle." He said. "Okay.. Grunkle.. Ford... where are we going?" He asked. "I just want to get you some place private." He sat down on a bench in the woods. "Come sit." He smiled patting the spot next to him. Dipper sat down. It was silent for a minute. "Ah. Doesn't the sound of peace calm you?" He asked and Dipper nodded. "Now then. I wanted to talk to you about something. Since you've lost your memories I have to tell you." Dipper looked at him confused. Ford pulled out his journal and flipped a few pages. As he was doing so he asked, "About your dream. Do you know why you said he name Bill in your dream?" He asked. "I did?" He asked. Ford nodded. "Did you remember anything or meet anyone in your dreams?" He asked still flicking through the pages. "Now that I think about it... I was in a mall and I ran into someone. His name was Bill. He had brown hair and blue eyes. We started talking and we became friends. Then he had to leave. I said, "Bye Bill." and then I woke up." Dipper lied. "Ah. I see. So it was-" they were interrupted by an explosion at the shack. "Wait here for me Dipper." Ford said before running back towards the shack. Dipper leaned against the tree and before he knew it, he was asleep.

In the dream...

Dipper opened his eyes and saw he was in a beautiful place.

"This is beautiful." He said to himself. "I know. I made it." He looked up and saw Bill. "Bill!" Dipper cheered. Bill hovered down. "Thanks for not telling Sixer about me." Dipper was confused for a second. "Oh you mean Ford right?" "Yep!" Dipper shrugged. "Don't worry. You tell me not to tell anyone about you so I just made it up." He said. Bill ruffled his hair. "I'm gonna have to go. See ya later Pine Tree." He said disappearing.

In reality...

Dipper opened his eyes and saw Ford shaking him. "Dipper, wake up." "I'm up I'm up." Dipper said sitting up. "Sorry. It's just we need to go back to the shack. It's getting late." Ford said. Dipper followed him back to the shack. Once they were back in the shack Dipper walked up to his room. He collapsed onto his bed. The bed was barely big enough for the 17 year old since he had grown since the last time he was there. Dipper closed his eyes trying to remember something. Anything. He turned to the edge of the bed and balanced. Suddenly the door burst open and he fell to the floor, hitting his head first. "Dipper! Are you okay?" Asked Mabel as she ran to his side. "Yeah I'm fine." He said rubbing his head. His vision was slightly blurry from the impact but he managed to stand with a bit of a wobble. "Dinners ready." She said and walked out of the door. He walked over to the door, stumbling a bit and his vision still blurred. He opened it and made his way down the stairs. When he got there he saw Stan, Ford and Mabel at the table. "Hey kid!" Stan said. "You'll never believe what I did today! I finally finished with all those pugs!" (Reference to an episode) Stan was laughing, Mabel was clapping for him and Ford face palmed. "Grunkle Stan, that illegal. And I thought you got rid of them years ago." He said. Everyone stared at him. Mabel had her mouth open and Ford dropped his fork. "You remember?" He asked. "I think... I don't remember a lot just a few things. Like how... I had a crush on Wendy..." Mabel jumped up. "YES YOU DID!!! YOU HAD PHOTOS UNDER YOUR BED AND YOU STAYED AWAKE AT NIGHT THINKING OF HER!!" Mabel yelled. Dipper blushed from embarrassment and Ford patted him on the back. "Well done my boy! How did you remember?" He asked. "I was on the bed balancing then Mabel crashed in causing me to fall and whack my head on the floor." He said. They all cheered while Dipper sweat dropped.

Bill's POV:

Damn... I don't think I'll be able to use the kid. But why bother anyway.. I think... I might be falling for him... Pff! No way! Right?...

Hey! I hope you are enjoying so far! I'm not sure if you like the story so comment if you hate or like please. It could really help! See y'all later!

 It could really help! See y'all later!