Memories

An hour passed and Dipper hadn't woken up yet. Mabel and Soos were downstairs waiting for him. "I'm gonna go check on him." Mabel said and walked up to their room. She walked in and sat on the floor beside him. She held his hand. "Wake up dummy." She whispered. She felt shifting and looked up. His eyes slowly opened. "Dipper!" She cheered. She ran out of the room. "SOOS!!! HE WOKE UP!" And within a second Soos was in their room. "How are ya dawg?" Soos asked. Dipper shrugged. "Where am I?" He asked. "Our old room in the shack. Don't you recognise it?" Mabel asked. "No. Who are you?" It was silent. "..What?..." Mabel grew a lump in her throat. "Who are you? You said my name was Dipper, right?" She nodded as tears began to form. "Come on Dipper. It's me. Dipper please." She said as tears fell down her cheek. Soos pulled her away. "Get some rest dawg." And he pulled her out of the room. Dipper watched in confusion.

"He couldn't forget!" She cried. "I know. We will work something out dawg. We always do." He said trying to cheer her up. She sniffed. "If he forgot me... he's forgotten everything..." she said. "Not true." Soos said. "He could forget one thing or everything. But I think you're right." He said looking down.

Dipper POV:

That girl was strange. And for some reason she had a very weird sweater on.  And then there was the other person. The one who kept saying "dawg". What's up with that? My head hurts. I don't remember what happened but all I know is that my mind is black. And apparently my name is Dipper. And that girl... the way she was acting... maybe she was a friend. I've got no clue. Oh well. I laid back down onto the bed I was on. I closed my eyes and tried thinking but nothing. Black. I sighed.

Third Person POV:

Mabel calmed down and Soos went to get the doctor again. They went up to the room and the doctor knocked. He walked in and saw Dipper in the bed. Dipper sat up. "Ah. I see you are awake. Mind if I check to see if you are okay?" Dipper nodded. The doctor checked his breathing, eyes, reflexes and hearing. "Right. I heard that you don't remember anything. Is that true?" He asked. Dipper nodded. "Do you remember anything?" Dipper was silent for a moment but shook his head. "I see.  Not to worry. A case of amnesia. The best way to get over it would be to be surrounded by friends and family and anything that might jog your memory." He said before leaving. Mabel broke the silence. "So... do you wanna go out have do something?" She asked him. He nodded. They walked downstairs. "I know!" She cheered. She ran to the cupboard and pulled out a board game. "This is your favourite game! Dungeons Dungeons and More Dungeons! You wanna play?" She asked. "Sure." They sat down and began to play. Mabel taught him the rules as he went. They heard the door open. "We're back!" "Grunkle Stan!" Mabel cheered and jumped to him for a hug. Dipper sat there and stared. He watched as 2 old men walked in. "Ah Dungeons Dungeons and More Dungeons! Lets play my boy!" Said one of he men. Mabel cut in front. "Um.... not right now Grunkle Ford. Me and him are playing. And I need to talk to you..." she whispered the last part but no one heard. "So Dipper, how have you been?" Ford asked. Dipper blinked. "Hey kid, got a girl yet?" Asked the other one that Mabel called Stan. "Stanley!" Ford yelled. Dipper stayed silent but stared. "Dipper, are you feeling ok?" Asked Ford as he put a hand to his forehead making him flinch back. Ford took his hand away. Mabel then pulled on both of their sleeves. "I NEED TO TALK TO YOU!" She yelled and pulled them out. Dipper watched them go.

"What's wrong with him Mabel?" Asked Ford. "Yeah, the kids acting strange. Strange for him I mean." Stan said but got elbowed by Ford. "He lost his memories." Mabel said. They blinked at each other. The 2 old men peered round the door and saw Dipper staring at the board game. They came back. "How?" Asked Stan. "I don't know. I came into the shack and found him knocked out!" "I think I could make a device to give him his memories back." Ford said. They all looked at him. "Seriously?!" Mabel asked. "Yes. I have the plans that Fiddleford used to make the mind eraser device so if I can tweak it to give back a person's memories back then I could give Dipper his. It will take some time." Mabel saluted him. "I will need to not be disturbed." "I'll do my best ma'am!" She yelled and ran out. "DON'T CALL ME MA'AM!" Ford yelled out to her.

??? POV:

Well well well. The kid's lost his memories. I can use that to my advantage.