Strike The Deal

Dipper laid on his bed thinking of what Ford said. 'He lies and deceives people!' He sighed. He closed his eyes and found himself asleep.

In the dream...

Dipper looked around. It was a different place then last time.

"Pine Tree!" He looked over and saw human Bill

"Pine Tree!" He looked over and saw human Bill. "I'm glad you're here. I didn't finish what I was gonna say before." He said. "Sorry Dorito but I don't think I'll be making a deal." He said. Dipper looked at him. "Pine Tree... I think I might like you. That's why I want to stay in your dimension. And I did promise I'd give you your memories, not try to take over the world and hurt anyone." Bill said. Dipper looked at him in shock. "Are you serious?" He asked. Bill nodded. "Well... I guess... There isn't a harm as long as you keep you your end." Dipper mumbled. Bill looked at him with stars in his eyes. "Really?! Yay! So... Do we have a deal?" He asked holding out his hand that was engulfed in blue flames. "We do." Dipper shook his hand and the flames spread to his hand. Bill cheered and did a funny dance in the air. He swooped down and kissed Dipper on the cheek. "Okay kid! Time to wake up! I'll be there. As human though. And then... I'll give you your memories. But don't hate me." He said. Dipper blushed at the kiss Bill gave him but he nodded.

In reality...

Dipper opened his eyes and found himself in his room. He walked down the stairs and saw Stan and Mabel talking. "Hey Dipper!" Mabel called to him. "Hey." He waved. They then heard a knock at the door. Dipper walked over to the door and opened it. "Hey Pine Tree." Bill stood tall in the doorway. Dipper blinked then let him in. "Hey bro who is it-" Mabel called. She came in and saw him. "Hey Shooting Star." He said smiling. Mabel then ran out and to the vending machine yelling "GRUNKLE FORD!" Bill sighed and Dipper face palmed. "I'm guessing I won't be able to stay?" Bill asked. "Don't worry Bill. I'll... defend? You." Dipper said. Ford ran in with Mabel. He pointed a gun at Bill. "Get away from my nephew you demon!" He yelled. Dipper stood in front of Bill. "Stop." Ford looked at him confused. "Dipper, move." He said. Dipper shook his head. "No. I made a deal with him-" he was cut off by Ford yelling. "I told you! He cannot be trusted!" "He isn't hurting anyone, he isn't trying to take over the world and he said he will give me my memories." Dipper said calmly. Ford didn't move though. "Bill, whatever spell you have him under release him at once!" Bill blinked. "I wish I could IQ but I haven't got him under a spell." Bill said with his hands up as if in surrender. Dipper sighed and ran out of the shack pulling Bill along with him. "Dipper!" Both Mabel and Ford called after him. They chased after him but once they got to the forest they lost them. "Split up!" Ford said.

Meanwhile Dipper stopped running. "Woah Pine Tree. Didn't think you could run so fast." Bill said. Dipper panted. "So... my memories?" He asked looking at Bill. "Yeah. But... just don't hate me." He said and put a hand on his forehead. "Why would I-" Dipper was cut off by a headache that grew in a split second. He collapsed into Bill's arms. Bill picked him up bridal style and began walking back to the shack.

Hey guys! I hope you are enjoying so far. And I'll see y'all later. BYE!