3

Everly's Pov

I woke up with a gasp and look around and found myself in a crib in an unfamiliar room , I have got this  dream about me having both mommy and daddy, it felt so real. Well I will be Super duper happie if get both in real 😍 . 

I get out of the crib with lot of struggle and go near the other crib that is kept in the room and find my best friend still sleeping with her stuffie in her hand .

So I quietly make my way towards the door , I exist the room and go in search of my Parents and my Bubba.

I think it's dinner time because my stomach starts to make sounds, I want yummies to my tummy 😋. 

I hear my name being called look towards it to find my papa I run towards him and crash into his legs.

"Papa I hungry " I tell him patting my tummy

"I know princess that's y l have come to take u "

"yayy" I giggle and clap my hands

I take my Papa's hand walk with him swinging our hands. Once we reach kitchen I find my mom seating in the chair talking to a beautiful lady and beside her are two men who are twins they must be my father's best friends .

Once we reach near them they all turn and look at me, I hide behind my father feeling shy.

"Awe ur daughter is so cute Aiden
I hear the lady say to my Papa.

I feel my father move side and introduce me to them.

Everly meet ur Uncle's Lucas and Mason my best friends and their mate Ellie ur Aunty.

I say a small Hello to them and look around . Suddenly Aunt Ellie squeals saying that their son and his mate will join us in 20mins. 

Nicholas Pov

We have reached our parents house, they moved her when me and Amelia took the position of new Alpha and Luna it's two blocks way from pack house.

Erick as gone to the pack house and Amelia and Me make our way into the house. I fell Amelia as tightened her hold on my hand l look towards her to find her chanting Mate Mate. I look around and take a step inside the house and l'm hit with an amazing smell of Roses , Honey mixed with Wood  same as the first time l have met Amelia .

We both run into the kitchen our Wolf's start saying mate seeing our last mate.

Their in the middle of kitchen stood our mate looking around holding her father's hand , munching on her cookies 🍪.

"She is Human" l say to Amelia whose making her way towards our little mate. "Doesn't matter " I hear her say through our link.

We make our way towards her and bend to match our height, she as these light blue eyes , small noes and pink rosy lips. "She is so beautiful" l her Amelia say in our link. That she is our beautiful little mate.

I see her eyes going wide looking at us we just stand their staring at each other like time as stopped.

Then she does the unexpected she starts calling Mommy and Daddy , Dream looking at us .

I look around and find all are staring at us . I look towards Amelia see her eyes start tearing up as she pulls our mate into a hug , I put my hands around them kiss their foreheads I feel complete.

************************************

Thanks for Reading

Don't forget to vote and comment.