4

Everly's Pov

I was eating cookies which Aunt Ellie as given me their so delicious , suddenly we heard loud foot steps like some is running and then we saw a pair standing in the entrance .

They are staring at me like I'm their life maybe I'm thinking over board they don't even know me , and they both are so perfect so beautiful, I feel they both are doms .

Wait a minute I think I have seen them some were but were , as I was thinking in my own world I release they both are standing in front of me kneeling so they can match my height . Suddenly I gasp releasing their are the persons from my dream .

"Dream Mommy and Daddy" I whisper but I think they have heard that because the next second I was been pulled into their arms I feel tingles sparks all over my body , I feel safe in their arms , I feel like I have found my happy place and all these feelings are freaking me out .

I want to slip into my little space badly but I control my self it's not like I hide it, my family members know my lifestyle and a their k with it .

They slowly pull way from me not before giving me kisses on my forehead we just stand their staring at each other, I look around and find everyone is staring at us in aw .

Aunt Ellie breaks the silence by calling everyone for dinner , and introducing my dream daddy and mommy to everyone as Nicholas and Amelia .

I go and sit beside my bubba Ryan, beside him sat his little my bf Rosie . I look up to find Nicholas and Amelia are staring at me with sad expression I want to go near them but I control my self and eat my dinner.

After Dinner

My bubba gets up from the chair and takes Rosie's hand and mine as it was past our bedtime but we would go Nicholas stands up comes near me brings his hand out for me to take behind him Amelia stood I look at my bubba when he nods , I slowly put my hand in his , Amelia holds my other hand they take me with them not before saying everyone good night.

We walk past the room were I woke up , we walk up the stairs and they open the doors of the room their is big bed in the middle of the room and a big window to the side they take me near the couch present in the room we all settle down on that with me in the middle of them.

They both turn towards me "U might know that we are werewolf's " Nicholas says I nod my head "Use ur words kitten" Nicholas says

"Yes Da.. Yes" I bite my tongue not wanting to embarrass myself

"Do u know about mates ? " Amelia asks

"Yes" I whisper

"You both are mates" I state

"But we also have another mate for whom we were searching for long time now but today we found her" I hear Amelia say to me

"And that is U , our mate" Nicholas whispers near my ear sending shivers all over my body

"Me and Nicholas are doms , we want to be ur Daddy and Mommy babygirl and we know ur a little" I hear Amelia say

I look down not knowing what to say , yes I want them to be my Mommy and Daddy but I don't know anything about them and I feel sparks even ever they touch me , my little side want them to be my mommy and daddy but my bigger side is having doubts.

Well I will go with my little side.

Amelia's Pov

We have brought her to our room soon it will be her's too. We have explained her that we are mates and we want to her Mommy and Daddy.

She as these cute frown on her face seriously thinking , I want to take her in my arms but we will wait for her answer.

"Yes I love to be urs but I want know u both first" I hear our babygirl's reply

I look towards Nick to see him already looking at our babygirl with so much of love

"sure babygirl tomorrow we will spend the whole day together knowing each other" I kiss her forehead

I feel Nick put his hands around us bringing us near him kissing us.

I look down to see she fell asleep it his pretty late she must tried from todays events. Nick picks her up and take her to bed ,we both change and join and her on the bed wrap a blanket around us .

We stare at her in awe

I kiss Nick on his lips and kiss her on the cheeks , we slowly fell asleep .

***********************************

Thanks for Reading

Don't forget to vote and comment.