5

Amelia's Pov

I woke up 5 mins back have been looking at my mates sleeping with a tiny smile on their face , I kiss on their forehead and continue to watch them thinking about our life. I see our babygirl move in her sleep and rubs her eyes with her tiny fists , she opens her eyes and looks around with a cute little frown , finally her eyes land on me , and she does the unexpected think she crawls towards me settle's herself in my lap resting her head on my shoulder .

I can feel my wolf jumping around in excitement in my head , I brush her hair aside and once again kiss her forehead .

"Good Morning Babygirl , Did you sleep well ? " I ask her

"Good Morning , Yes Mommy" she replies

My heart beat increases listening her calling me Mommy and I bring her into a hug . I her a click sound we look towards it and find Nick taking picture of us .

"Good Morning Baby , Good Morning Kitten" Nick says moving towards us gives me pick on my lips and kiss on cheek for our princess . Awww her cheeks turns pink as she blushes .

"Good Morning Daddy" she whispers . Nick as this big smile on his face.

"So kitten how do you wanna spend the day ? we can freshen up and go for picnic or spend the day in our room watching some disney movies" Nick asks as he wraps his arms around us pulling us more into him .

she taps her fingers on her chin with a cute little frown on her forehead seriously thinking , she his just so adorable and she his all ours .

"Hmm can we go to the picnic now and spend half day their getting to known each other , and evening we can watch my fav Disney movies pleaseeee Mommy and Daddy?" she asks us .

"off course princess" we say together , she giggles listening to us .

we all get up from the bed and Nick lift's her into his arms settling her on his hips , "Nick we don't have our little princess thinks with us " I say to him

"I think its with her parents we will go and get them " he reply walking towards the door , I go inside the bathroom to get ready till they come .

Nick's Pov

We reach her parents room I knock on it and wait for them. I look at our princess to see her sucking on her finger resting her head on my shoulder. I kiss her forehead , turn towards the door to see her parents looking at us .

"Good Morning Mr and Mrs West , I have come to get Everly's thinks " I say to them .

"No need for all these formalities Nick , you can call us Aiden and Sarah" Aiden says with a smile.

"And here are Everly's stuff" Sarah points out to the side.

I put princess down so she can talk with her parents, as I take her stuff.

I collect all her stuff go towards them to see princess telling them about our today's plan.

I turn towards them ask permission for taking  Everly with us. 

"That's so nice , u can all get known each other" Sarah says with bright smile. 

Aiden just smiles and nods his head agreeeing with his wife. 

Hmmm weird , I thought they will go all protective asking all questions and her their are reacting as if they known everything before only.  

I shake my head leave from their taking Everly's and her stuff.

We enter our room and put everything in the walkin closet. 

And go inside washroom to see Amelia coming out of shower

Me and princess take turns .

We all get ready and go down to see everyone at breakfast table. 

We greet everyone and settle down to have breakfast.

After breakfast I inform everyone about our plan. 

Before going I assign James and Erick  today's schedule about training and other things.

We load everything in the car , Amelia and Everly sit in the backseat, as now we don't have any  car seats , hmm maybe this weekend we can go for shopping , I think.

I start the car towards our destination.

*******************************************

Hi Guys 

Hmm , so Nick thinks something is weird with Everly's parents! What do you guys think?

I hope you liked this chapter , next one will be the picnic one . I hope you consider voting it. Please tell me how did you like this chapter .

I was thinking maybe I should change Everly's best friend into a male Character ? Comment what do you think .  

Any suggestions? 

Stay tuned for the next chapters to come!

Next Chapter on Saturday or Sunday! 

                       - Princesss