8:Goodbye

(No ones POV)

(Y/N) had a panicked look as the car speed toward him/her. She/He was about to ran off the stone path, but as the ground was gray and the clouds were gray the trees seemed gray but the ground became red and white. The sound of bones echoed and the blood spewed onto the ground to make a red and gray canvas. (Y/N) eyes were the key to her/his soul that was slowly draining away, she tried to fight to stay alive but nothing could help. She/he felt her/his whole body go numb as her/his white soft fur was now bloody and scruffy.
"(Y/N)!?" Yelled a voice that seemed to echo in (Y/N)'s head. She head foot steps echo on the stone path as two more pairs of foot steps followed. She/He saw Toby, hoodie, and Masky. Toby got to his knees and looked at
(Y/N). He saw that her/his life was slipping away like sand in someone's hand. Toby picked up (Y/N), blood gushed as Toby picked (Y/N). He dashed away as Hoodie and Masky stood there but of course got out of the road.

Sliver's POV)

I saw Toby burst into the mansion as he was holding something that was bleeding. I than saw it was (Y/N)! I instantly floated over there as I Jane set down a towel and Toby placed her on the couch. Her/His eye's seemed almost a glossy gray. EJ entered the room and said he could heal anything but animals. He wasn't a vet, but he did put bandages around her her, I started to cry.

(Y/N POV )

I heard crying, everything seemed so blurred. It sounded like...sliver. "Sliver...please... Please don't cry!" I thought as I saw him come into my view. "Please...don't cry..." I mewed looking at him weakly. "Please...please... Don't die..." Sliver said bloody tears seemed like waterfalls. I felt bad as I weakly lifted my paw and swiped his tears. He looked at me as he softly petted me. I closed my eyes slowly as I felt like I went into a deep sleep.

Sliver's POV)

She/He stopped breathing, she was till. I whispered softly "Goodbye...."