3

After lunch the school day went by a lot faster. When school was over I found Happy at the back of the school. "Hey Happy."

"Hey kid, how was school?" he asked

"Eh." I said.

He nodded then we drove to the Avengers compound. Once we got there I went inside to find everyone in the common room. They all had Santa hats on and were listening to All I Want For Christmas is You. "Hello darling, come join us we are decorating the Christmas tree!" my dad said. "Don't forget your Santa hat."

"That is a big ass tree." was all I could think to say. Nat laughed.

"Thor chose it," she told me.

I laughed, "Of course he did." I dropped my backpack on the ground grabbed a Santa hat and put it on. We all sang and put ornaments on the tree. Thor would lift me up to get them on the top and once we were all done decorating Wanda used her powers to put the star on top. We all clapped once we finished.

"Alright team we have to discuss some Christmas matters soon so meet in the conference room in five minutes. We also have a few special guests coming to join us as well. Oh and y/n you can come join us too." Tony told everyone. We all nodded.

Five minutes later we were all in the conference room.

"So who are these special guests?" Sam asked.

"Scott Lang and Peter Parker." You froze.

"Wait...Peter Parker, like Spider-Man?" I asked my dad.

He nodded, " Yes and the famous Ant-Man will be joining us as well."

"Dad you do realize Peter is like my best friend and that he has no idea that I'm a Stark right?"

"Yes, I figured he could know you're my daughter now, I mean if no one knows he's Spider-Man then he won't tell anyone that you're Tony Stark's daughter right." I didn't know what to say so I just nodded and agreed with him.

Then there was a knock on the door. The door opened and someone I had never seen before walked in

"Hey, what's up tick tac?" Sam asked.

The man nodded his head and grinned, "Wow this is amazing! Wow look at that all the Avengers! Bruce Banner, Thor, nice to finally meet you two. And Tony Stark, wow it's a pleasure sir," he said shaking my dad's hand. I couldn't help but giggle at how excited he was. He turned and looked at me, "Who's this?" he asked.

"That is my daughter, y/n Stark." His mouth fell open. You jumped up to shake his hand.

"Wow, um, hi, I'm Scott, I had no idea Tony Stark had a daughter." he told you while you shook his hand.

I grinned at him, "Yeah most people don't know about me."

He grinned and nodded, "I've actually got a daughter too."

"Alright, take a seat Ant-Man," Clint said.

He went and sat next to him and Sam, "Hey you're the arrow guy!"

"It's Clint" he grumbled. You laughed and went and sat back down. There was then another knock at the door and in came Peter. I tensed up and put my head down so he wouldn't see me right away.

"Hey Spider-Boy!" I heard my dad say.

"Whoa, you're Spider-Man? That's Spider-Man?" Scott asked.

I saw Peter give him a little nod.

"Alright Peter do you know everyone?" dad asked him.

I then looked up a little bit to see him nodding. "Yeah I-I think so."

"Alright well do you know my daughter?" he asked.

"Wait, you have a daughter?"

Tony laughed slightly, "Yes I do and I think you already know her." He then pointed at me so I got out of my chair and walked over to him.

"Wait what? y/n? Mr. Stark is your dad? Is this real or are you guys pulling some weird prank on me?"

I then laughed. "No I am Tony's daughter, I just go by y/n Griggs at school so I can stay safe and no one will know who I really am." I explained to him.

"Wait so does that mean you know I'm Spider-Man?" I nodded.

"Alright enough chit chat go take a seat." Tony told us told. We went and sat in the back of the room and I could tell Peter was watching me. I figured he was probably pretty confused. I mean he did just find out one of his best friends is the daughter of the Tony Stark after all.

"Why are we here man of iron?" Thor asked.

"Well I wanted to let you all know that we will be having the annual Christmas gala on the 24th and you are all invited to come. And yes it will be a black tie event. It will start at 6:00 pm sharp. We will all most likely be riding together, but please do not be late."

"That's it?" I asked him.

"Well for you yes, but I have Avengers stuff for everyone else, so y/n will you please leave now?"

I rolled my eyes got out of my chair and left.

I went in my room and tried to do my homework. But I couldn't get my mind off of Peter. He was probably mad. Vision then came through my wall. "WHAT THE HELL!" I screamed.

"I am very sorry to interrupt you y/n but Mr.Stark would like to see you."

"Okay. Oh, yeah next time will you knock so you don't scare the shit out of me?" Instead of answering me he just left through the wall. "Never mind then," I grumbled.

I found my dad talking to Peter at the front of the compound. "Aw there she is! Y/n I wanted you to come say bye to Peter." You walked over to them. Was this really the only reason he wanted me? My dad grinned at both me and Peter, "Well I need to go so you two chat and Peter, Happy is in the car waiting for you." He then walked off and left us alone.

Once he was gone I asked him the question on my mind, "Are you mad at me?"

"What? Why would I be mad."

"Because I didn't tell you my dad was Tony Stark or that I knew you were Spider-Man."

"No, I'm not mad. I understand why you didn't tell me."

"Oh thank god. I was so worried."

He gave me one of his crooked smiles that I loved so much.

"Well you better go before Happy becomes Grumpy."

Peter laughed. "Alright, I'll see ya at school."

"See ya."