8

"y/n wake up your dad wants you." I looked up to see Steve. It was the day after we had gone shopping and I was hoping I would be able to sleep in. But I guess not. I got up and walked to the kitchen to find everyone having breakfast.

"Good morning sunshine." I heard Sam giggle.

I looked over to him and glared. I was about to give him the bird but then my dad came over to me. "y/n, we are going ice skating today. Grab breakfast and start getting ready."

"What? Since when have any of us gone ice skating together?"

My dad shrugged. "It was Wanda's idea. She also said you could bring Spider-Boy with so you could have someone your age there."

I looked at Wanda and she was grinning. Something was up. I didn't know what but these guys were planning something that I didn't know about. "Yeah okay, I guess I'll ask him."

"Great! Now eat up Sam made pancakes." He then kissed me on the head and went off somewhere. I got my food then sat down next to Thor. He was shoving pancakes into his mouth as fast as he could.

"How many have you had?" I asked.

He shrugged, "Not enough."

"That's crazy man, I have never seen any man eat that much." I looked up to see Scott admiring Thor eating.

I laughed, "It is pretty crazy."

"Oh yeah, I'm bringing my daughter with you'll be able to meet her!" Scott said excitedly.

"Oh cool! What's her name?"

"Cassie, she's pretty excited to meet the Avengers."

I smiled then went back to eating my food. I then went and got dressed and asked if Peter wanted to come. Peter agreed to come and Happy went and picked him and Cassie up. Once he got them we all left. My dad had rented out an ice skating rink so we wouldn't have to deal with any people.

Once we got there we found Scott and Cassie already skating and Peter was waiting for us. "Hey!" I said to him.

"Hey. So I've never done this before so I'm gonna need some help." he said laughing nervously.

I smiled at him, "It's okay. I'm not super great though so don't expect a lot of help from me."

He laughed, we went and got some skates then went onto the rink. I surprisingly didn't fall onto my face when I got on the ice. But Peter was having a hard time keeping his balance. He would almost fall but then he would catch himself. Then he would sit and wobble back and forth.

I couldn't help but laugh. He looked up at me, "I told you I would need help."

I skated closer to him and linked my arm with his. "I'll help keep you up." I smiled at him. "But if you fall and bring me down with you Parker I swear I will beat the shit out of you."

He laughed, "Okay, I'll try not to."

Thor skated past us grinning slyly. He then jumped up in the air and did a spin. "Holy shit Thor!" I yelled at him "How did you do that!"

 "Holy shit Thor!" I yelled at him "How did you do that!"

He grinned then skated off. "I don't even think he's gone ice skating before. How is he so naturally good at it?"

Peter shrugged, "Well he is a god."

Then behind me I could here someone yelling, "IT'S HAPPENING!! IT'S HAPPENING!!" I turned around to see what exactly was happening. I then saw my dad slipping on the ice trying not to fall on his face. Me and Peter then burst into a fit of laughter.

Finally Clint came over and helped him get his balance back. "That was close." my dad grumbled.

I grabbed Peter's hand and skated backwards so I was facing him. I tried to make him dance to the music that the workers put on but he wouldn't. "Come on Peter! Show me what you got!"

He laughed, "If I try to do anything I'm going to fall!"

"Oh come on! You can do it!" He let go of my hands. He went and skated off a little bit then stopped.

"Are you ready?" he asked grinning.

"Wait what are you doing?" Then before he could tell me he went and jumped into the air trying to spin then fell on his butt. I tried not to laugh and went and skated to him. "Are you okay?" I said giggling.

He laughed, "That was awesome."

"You idiot." I grabbed his hand and tried to help him up. But then someone bumped into me causing me to slip and fall on top of Peter.

"Oh my god are you okay?" Peter asked laughing slightly.

"Yeah, I'm good. Who the hell pushed me over?"

"I think it was Clint."

I turned my head to see him skating away and giggling.

Wanda then skated over to us. "Are you two having fun?" she asked grinning. I moved off of Peter and glared at her. She extended her hand toward me. "Let me help me up." I took her hand and she pulled me up. Then she helped Peter up.

She winked at me then went off doing her own thing. Peter linked his arm with mine again and we started skating.

Clint then bumped into me again making me once again fall onto Peter. He skated away giggling like an idiot. I looked to see Peter's face right next to mine and began blushing.

"Uhh...hi there," I said giggling.

Peter grinned, "You good?"

"Yeah, I'm fine." I then turned toward Clint and flipped him off. He just grinned and waved back at me.

Peter laughed. We then slowly got up.

"Hey y/n I was wondering if I could ask you something," He said once we were standing.

I was about to reply then a little girl I assumed was Cassie was tapping my arm. "Could you skate with me? My daddy had to go to the bathroom."

"Oh sure!" She grinned at me then took my hand and dragged me off. "You can ask me later." I told Peter. He nodded.

"Can your boyfriend come too?" Cassie asked me.

"Oh well, he's not my boyfriend but sure." She then went over to him grabbed his hand and pulled him along with us. Peter was so cute with Cassie. He would do stupid things to make her laugh, like pretend to fall over or slide around on his butt.

Ugh! Why did he have to be so cute? He was making me fall for him even more! Eventually we all got cold and tired so we decided to get some food. We went to Shawarma (obviously). I tried to ask Peter what he wanted to ask me earlier but I never got to. After we ate we all went home. Peter went to his apartment and Scott took Cassie back to her home.

I would have to find out what Peter wanted to ask me later.