16

Peter came over the next day just as he promised. The two of us were playing uno in the common room.

"Uno!" Peter said smugly as he placed a card down.

I rolled my eyes then glanced down at my cards. I smirked as I placed the card down for Peter to see.

"A draw four card! Are you kidding me?!" he added four more cards to his then glared at me.

I giggled while Peter continued to glare at me.

"Sorry, I'm just trying to win."

"Yeah, and if you win it will be like the third time in a row."

"Nu-uh, it will be the fourth."

We continued playing. Placing card after card. Soon I got down to one card. I placed it down and grinned at Peter.

He rolled his eyes, "Can we play something else now?"

I laughed, "Sure, what do you want to play?"

"Uhh...do you have Monopoly?"

"Well...we used to, but then during a game Thor got mad and threw it out the window. So it's not allowed here anymore."

"Huh...Well, do you have Mario Kart?"

"Yes, we do." I set up the game and gave him a controller.

"I'm pretty good at this game, so watch out." Peter told me.

"Uh-huh, sure ya are."

I started the game and we chose our characters (or is it avatars?? I don't really know). I chose Yoshi and Peter chose Waluigi.

"Really? Waluigi?" I asked him.

He shrugged, "He's my lucky guy."

I raised my eyebrows at him.

"Waluigi!" he said in a bad impersonation of his voice.

I burst out laughing, "You are so weird."

"Well, you're the one dating me so, jokes on you."

I rolled my eyes and laughed. The numbers counted down on the screen. I prepared myself for the race to start. All the carts on the screen zoomed forward. Peter and I yelled at the screen and each other throughout the race.

"Haha! I'm in first!" he told me.

"Not anymore" I sang as I past him.

"Damn it!"

I laughed as I passed the finish line with Peter close behind.

"How?" he asked.

I grinned, "I'm just amazing."

He shook his head and smiled. I won the next two races and we were now on the last one. It was the final lap. I was in the lead, but then a blue turtle shell hit me.

"No!" I yelled as Peter passed me.

Peter laughed as he crossed the finish line.

I glared at him, "You suck."

"Why, because I beat you?"

"No, because you threw a stupid blue turtle shell at me."

He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me close to him, "I'm sorry, will you ever forgive me?"

I grinned and hugged him back,  "I guess."

He rubbed my back and I giggled when his hands tickled my side.

"What? Did I tickle you?" he asked.

"What? No."

"You sure, cause I think it did."

"Don't you dare Parker."

He grinned. He held me down and began tickling me. I kicks my legs and squirmed but I couldn't get him off of me.

"Stop!" I yelled through laughter.

He continued tickling me. I then pushed him off of me, got on top of him and began tickling him. He squirmed and laughed.

"Truce!" he yelled. "Please, truce!"

"Fine, but you have to give me a kiss."

He sat up and smiled at me then gave me a sweet and small peck on the lips. We then cuddled up together on the couch.

Wanda then came into the room and sat down on the couch.

"Uh, bad news you guys...just about everyone knows about you two now."

I jumped up,"What? How did that happen?"

"Well...somehow Vis found out and he told Thor who told Sam who told Steve then Steve told Bucky then he told Scott then Scott told Bruce. But the good news is no one has told Tony."

"Oh god," I said while rubbing my face.

"Oh and Clint doesn't know because he's still with his family, but I'm sure someone will tell him when he gets back." Wanda added.

"Oh god this is awful."

"Hey, it's not that bad they would find out anyway." Peter said trying to reassure me.

"But now we have to put up with everyone's endless teasing, it's going to be awful!"

Wanda nodded, "It's going to get pretty bad."

Bucky then walked in and grinned, "Aw look at you cute lil' love birds...or should I say love bugs?"

Peters face went bright red.

"Shut up," me and Wanda said at the same time.

Bucky smirked then walked off.

"Okay, I'll leave you two alone." Wanda said getting up and following after Bucky.

Peter then pulled out his phone and groaned.

"May wants me to come home."

I nodded. We stood up and walked to the front door. Once we got to the door I walked outside with him. It was snowing lightly and the sun was starting to set.

"Do you want me to get someone to drive you home?" I asked him.

He shook his head, "No, I'll be okay."

I gave him a look then he laughed lightly, "I'll be fine y/n."

"Fine." I said rolling my eyes.

He gave me a crooked grin then pulled me into a hug.

"You know since we're dating now I should probably take you out on a date."

I pulled away from him and grinned, "Alright, when are you gonna take me?"

"How about tomorrow night?"

"Okay, what time?"

"I'll pick you up at uhm...six."

I giggled. He took a step closer to me and pushed a stray hair out of my face. We leaned towards each other and kissed. I couldn't help but smile into it. I liked this boy a lot. He made me unbelievably happy. I was completely crazy about him.

We pulled apart, our foreheads still touching.

"I'll see you then." he said.

"See ya then."

"Now get back inside before you freeze." he said sternly.

I rolled my eyes. He kissed my cheek then we turned and walked our separate ways.

This one is super bad ...sorry