17

The day was going by unbelievably slow. I still had so much time before my date with Peter. I had already picked out my outfit and started doing my hair. Soon I was all ready. But I still had two or so hours until Peter would be coming to pick me up.

I went into my dads lab and helped him work on a new suit. After working for a while I got a text from Peter saying he was on his way to pick me up. I grabbed my small bag and began getting ready for Peter to come.

"Where are you going?" my dad asked me.

"Out with a friend."

"Does this friend just so happen to be Peter Parker."

"No...it's Ned..."

"Oh okay, well have fun."

"Uh, yup. Well I'll be back later, bye!"

I ran off before he could ask me anything else. When I finally got to the front entrance I could see something moving around. I walked outside and found Peter in his Spider-Man suit pacing back and forth.

"Uhm...hey Pete. What are you doing?" I asked.

He jumped in surprise then turned toward me. "Oh, hey y/n I didn't see you."

"What are you doing in your suit?"

He looked down at his suit then back at me, "Well I wanted to show you something. Oh yeah and I got you this!"

He handed me a rose. I couldn't see his face but I knew he was smiling at me.

"Aw, that's so sweet Peter. I'm going to go put it inside real quick then we can go."

He nodded. I ran back inside and set the rose down somewhere I would find it when I got back then ran back outside.

"Alright, you ready?" he asked.

I nodded. He wrapped his arm around my waist and held me tightly. Then off we went. We swung through the city.

"Holy shit!" I yelled.

I buried my face into the crook of Peter's neck. I then heard Peter laugh. We soon landed.

"Okay, close your eyes." Peter said.

I covered my eyes then felt Peter turn me around.

"Alright, open your eyes."

I took my hands off of my face, "Oh my god...it's beautiful."

We were on top of a building looking out at the night time skyline. I turned to Peter and smiled. He took his mask off so I could see his face now.

"It's not as beautiful as you." he said.

I laughed, "That's so cheesy Parker."

He began laughing, "I know."

Peter then took my hand and brought me to a blanket laid on the ground. There was also a box of pizza and hot chocolate.

"Is it too much?" he asked glancing at me.

I grinned and wrapped my arms around him, "Peter I love it! This is probably the most amazing first date ever."

He laughed, "I also brought extra blankets so you won't get cold."

I grinned then gave him a quick peck on the lips.

We sat down on the blanket and began eating. We talked and laughed together. It was the most amazing night ever and I didn't want it to end.

Peter came and wrapped a blanket around me then wrapped his arm around me.