Meeting Kagome Higurashi

(Y/n)'s Pov

'The Higurashi Shrine! I have to hurry and go over there right away!'

Those were the only thoughts of mine, after I got its information from a certain person who has a connection with 'her'.

*pant *pant

"What was her name again? Oh! Kagome Higurashi, was it not?"- I said as I stopped running to catch my breath.

When suddenly someone tapped my right shoulder, causing me to look at who it was. "Yes? May I help you?"

When my vision got a clear image of the person..

O///O so pretty..--

"Um.. Do you need something from me?"- she asked, scratching her head.

Huh?

Wait!!

"You-- Your Kagome Higurashi??!"- I shouted while pointing my index finger at her, causing people's attention at us.

Great (Y/n), just great.

"Eh.. Uh yes, yes I am. Heheh Um?"- she said then tilts her head.

Hmm?

"Oh! How rude of me! I am (Y/n) (L/n), it is truly a pleasure to meet you Kagome-san!"- I introduced then bowed.

"Heheh.. The pleasure is mine (Y/n)-chan. So what exactly do you need from me?"- she asked again.

"Umm.."- when I was thinking about what should I say, I noticed her glanced up the sky then looks and smiles at me.

"If you don't mind (Y/n)-chan, how about we'll talk about it at home?"- she asked

"N-No, I do not mind it all. Okay, let us go to your place Kagome-san!"

a/n: eheheh, so I'm actually making my own plot here, so please enjoy~