Meeting Koga

Meeting Koga

(Y/n)'s Pov

We begun our trip first thing in the morning, and now we are all at the middle of the forest fighting selfish demons on our way.

Boy was it scary, but not that scary as Kagome-san's beast mode.

We just happened to met with this wolf guy known as Koga, on our trip and it seems they have a pretty bad terms with the dog demon, Inuyasha.

"Oh hey Kagome, how are you"- asked the wolf guy

"Hey Koga, I'm fine. Thank you for you concer--"

Kagome-san was cutted off by the annoyed dog demon because of the wolf's appearance.

"Shut up you stinkin' wolf! Get your ass out of here and never get near Kagome again!"- the dog demon shouted

"Heh, didn't notice that smut around with you Kagome, how about coming with me instead of that smutty dog?"- the wolf mocked the dog witch made them fought over

but thanks to Kagome-san magic word both of them stopped, well literally she made dog demon 'sit'

"Sit boy!"- she shouted first then again and again

"Sit! sit! sit! siiiit!"

"Koga, I think you should better leave before everything turns worser than this."- Sango suggested, earning a smirk from thw wolf demon then looks at me

"Hey there!"- the wolf said then bids bye, then he ran off

Phew! I was really scared at that time while hugging Shippo, and I didn't get to greet back to that Koga guy.

Finally night showered the day, and luckily we happened to found a village. So we stayed there for the night.

We are currently in a room right now, obviously separated from the guys except Shippo who was with Kagome.

Everyone's asleep except for me, who slumber didn't attacked.

I got out of the beding and went outside, the full moon shown bright. Reflecting on the pond in front of me. It's been 3 days with me traveling with Kagome-san and the others and still I didn't get the clue to where he is right now T.T..

Seriously, where are you Akura-oh?

I stared at the bright full moon in the sky, it looks like it is being drawn by the the clouds.

moon drawn by the clouds..

wait!

"Hey wait! What if I get lost? How will I find you or how will you find me?"- I asked

Her raised a brow,"The almighty Me, finding a puny human girl? pfft.. dream on human.. but YOU can find me, when the moon is drawn by the clouds it means I'm close to you."

O.O hi-his close!!!

I have to wake everyone! I can't miss this opportunity! I had to find him!

I got back to our room, and found the dog demon standing in front and I stopped.

"Hey, what'cha doin' in the middle of the night?"- he asked

"I--I.. I was just re-refreshing myself, cause I c-can't sleep."- I answered stammering

"Hm? Something bothering you?"- he asked, looking worried.. and I completely thought he hates me.

I look back to the moon..

"But when you see the moon slowly drawn out by the clouds, it means I'm going far away from you, so you gotta hurry if you wanna catch up to me, (y/n)."

He smiled at me, that was the very first time he called me by my name.

Oh no! The moon's slowly drawning out!

"So-Sorry Inuyasha, but I gotta go! I don't have much time! bye!"- I said then ran off, leaving the half-dog demon dumbfounded.

"Hey wait!"- I heard him shouted but I still continued on running with barefooted -.-

great (y/n) now you'll possibly scratch your feet, but it does not matter at this time, I gotta see him...

Please be there..

My demon king, Akura-oh.