Chapter 5

Peter's POV
I opened the window to my room and put Ang in carefully as I crawled on the ceiling and closed the window and took my mask off...
I kept crawling then Ang closed the door as quietly as possible I jumped down and we turned around and gasped!
"Ned!" Ang said in shock... What is he doing here!!
  "Your Phoenix!! And your Spider-Man!!" Ned said in awe
  "No we aren't!!" We say as she uses her watch to change clothes and I pressed the spider and took off my suit..
"What was that?" Uh oh! Ang and I ran towards Ned when Aunt May walked in looks like she burned something..
"Maybe we eat out" she laughed as she uses a towel to push the smoke away
"And maybe put some clothes on.. " she gestured towards me as I nodded
"Ned you want to come?" She asked as Ang shook her head..
"Uh..Ned h-has a thing" I say as Ned nods
"Yeah.. a thing" He said as Aunt May smiled and closed the door
"That was close.." Ang sighed but she jumped and winced in pain because of her wound..
"I can't go like this!" She said as Ned's eyes go wide
"Woah!! You got into a fight! Awesome!" He said
"Yeah...awesome" Ang said sarcastically..
"Ned don't tell a single person okay please!!" Ang said as he nodded and left and I closed the door..
"Let's get you ready" I say to her

Angelina's POV
"Let's get you ready" Peter said as he gave me a worried look..
"So uh.. I don't really know fashion that well.." Peter said as I laughed..
"I don't either just grab my black hoodie and leggings and my converse" I smile as he runs to my room and comes  back..
"Thanks" I smile as he turns around and puts a blanket over his head..
"What are you doing?" I laugh but stopped because of my wound..
"Get changed I am too lazy to go out there" He said as I laughed and got changed and put my pants and sports bra on when I stopped and looked in the mirror...
"Peter can your rewrap this" I ask he gets up and takes it off and stops..
"What is it? Is it that bad.." I say as I turn and looked at it.. oh my god its a huge scar on my stomach and its still bleeding.. I think I am gonna throw up..
"Peter wrap it up please" He nodded knowing I felt sick looking at it..
"Done.. you ok.." He said as I tried not to cry.. I want to make the vulture asshole pay!
"Y-Yeah" I manage to say as he turns me around and grabs both my hands..
"Hey I want to get him back too..."
He said as I gave him a soft smile and we hugged..
"I love you sis.." He said as he kissed my head
"I love you too Peter" I say as we put our shoes on and he grabs my hand and we meet Aunt May outside and get in the car..
We finally got there and ordered and sat down.. Aunt May was sitting across from us... We looked at the TV when Peter held my hand tight..
"Oh my... were you guys still at the park when this happened?" Aunt May asked..
"Uh Phoenix showed up and moved us out of the way.." Peter said as she sighed in relief.. I hate this.. I hate hiding this from her.. I hate lying and I know Peter does to...
"Ang? You alright kiddo?" Aunt May asked as Peter kept holding my hand
"Yeah.. just school work on my mind" I smile as she nods and our food came
  After we ate we went back home and Peter made me sleep with him because he was worried about me..
"Goodnight Angel" He said as I smile and had my head in his chest..
"Goodnight spidey" I smile as he laughs and we both fell asleep