Chapter 6

Angelina's POV
     We were walking to school while Ned started questioning how we got our powers..
"You were bit by a spider? Did it hurt? I mean of course it did but" Peter cut him off
"Ned those spiders are dead.." Peter said as Ned looked at me..
"So how did you get your powers?" Ned asked me..
"I had this friend.. they died when we were little... After that, that was when I got my powers" I say as Ned looks at me... Peter grabs my hand..
"Sorry.." He said as we stopped walking and saw how the park was destroyed...
"Woah.." Ned said as we stared at it.. Peter held my hand tighter..
"You were here..?" Ned asked as I looked at the ground..
"Yeah.." I say
"You guys could have died.." Ned says as I try not to tear up..
We got to school and I went to A period..
*Time Skip*
We were at gym class watching "Captain America's Fitness Challenge" When Ned asked us..
"Do you know him" Ned whispers
"I stole his shield" Peter said
"I kicked him down" I said as Ned looked at us in awe..
I was doing sit-ups by myself next to Ned and Peter.. When Ned kept asking Peter questions and Peter kept telling him to "Shh"
We heard Liz talking to her friends about Spider-Man and Phoenix and we stopped and listened..
"Ang and Peter knows Spider-Man and Phoenix!" He blurted out as Peter and I jumped up..
"Uh no...no I-I mean we met them.. but it was a while a-ago" I say as Peter looks at me..
"Yeah well we aren't really suppose to talk about it!" Peter said looking at Ned
"That's awesome maybe they should come to Liz's party" Flash said as I gave him the go fuck yourself look..
"Uh yeah I am throwing a party tonight and my brother Sean will be there" She said to me as I smiled
"Yeah you guys should bring Spider-Man and Phoenix" Flash said pissed off because Sean was gonna be there..
*Time Skip*

 I was wearing a dress

I was wearing a dress..ew.. anyway we get to Liz house and it was huge!
We started walking in
"You guys have your suits right?" Ned said as I pulled up my sleeve and Peter does the same..
We walked in and Ned started talking about something but I zoned out when I saw Sean.. he is so cute... He started walking up to us..

 "Hey" he said to me as I blush

"Hey" I smile back as Liz talks to the guys..
We heard glass break and Sean smiled at me and walked away with Liz behind him..
"Penis Parker! Hey sexy!" Flash called us as Sean came up behind me..
Flash stopped real quick..
"Where's your buddy Spider-Man huh? Oh where Phoenix?" Flash said as Peter and I walked out and got changed..
We were sitting looking at the house...
"This is stupid" I sigh as Peter looks at me.. all of a sudden we see a bright blue light
"What the.." I say as we get up and go towards it..
*Time Skip*
We get to a bridge and see two people messing around with the same thing that Vulture used on me..
" hey it's okay I won't let you get hit"  Peter says to me as we look back and see that there is 3 people...
Peters phone goes off and I looked at him.. I guess it was Ned.. But now that guy has a gun pointing at him!