Chapter 12

Ang's POV
Welp.. Peter got called into the office, Ned thinks that he's going to be expelled for going missing during the D.C trip. But I dont think he will.. I also haven't spoken to him after I stormed out of the apartment Saturday..
"I'm not expelled" I hear Peter say.. oh damn I didn't even hear him walk out..
"I got detention for a while though.." He said as we locked eyes.. my eyes were puffy I haven't been sleeping.. I looked away..
"Better do work or something.." I said as he nodded
We both were going through some deep shit.. I got my original powers back since I lost the suit.. Peter hasn't been talking much about it.. no more chasing that bastard Vulture.. on the bright side we've been spending a lot of time with Ned, which I know he absolutely loves and adores.
*After school*
May and I were watching tv until we heard the door slam.
"Guys I need your help I asked Liz to homecoming she said yes! I'm freaking out please!" Pete begged looking terrified
We spent the rest of that afternoon trying on suits, trying dances for him to do etc. Finally he picked his natural black coat with a white dress shirt underneath and black dress pants.
"Hey... are you going to homecoming?" Pete asked me as I realized... Sean never asked me.. I haven't even seen him.. what the hell? how did I not notice..
"uh nope... never got asked.. or seen Sean anywhere.." I say as he storms out of the room and into my room.. What the hell is he doing?
"You will wear this dress and come with Liz and I as our date" He said holding the yellow dress.

"Pete I

"Pete I.." He cut me off.. I hate when he does that!
"I want my sister to have fun and let go of all the things that goes through your annoying head" He said laughing as I smirked
"Thank you.." I said as I walked up and hugged him then changed in the bathroom
......
"Okay kiddos!" May says as we pull up to Liz and Sean's house.. oh man.. I guess May noticed I was staring at the house..
"Honey if he's in there don't pay him no mind okay?" She says as I nod and get out the car.
"Come on beauty" He said as I smiled
"Okay beast" I said as he laughed
"Hey I'm not wearing blue and that's not how that works" He smiled as we walked up to the door. We both took a breath and finally he rang the door bell..
"Ah you must be Peter and Ang" A man said as we looked up- I.. what the hell... no way... how.. is he? He can't be.. I never wanted to throw up so badly in my life.
"Uh.. yeah.." Pete said
"I'm Liz's dad.. Oh and Sean's he's told me so much about you" He said smiling at me... what the fuck
"Dont be shy! Come on in!" Vulture said as he invited us into his home...
"Oh wow don't you two look amazing" Liz's mom said as she walked by..
"T-Thank you.." We said quietly.. I'm going to lose my mind..
"I'm going to go get Liz" She said as she went around the corner
"You told Liz I was coming?" I asked Peter
"No maybe Sean mentioned a lot about you and they just figured it was you" He responded confused
"You guys alright? You look pale.. want anything to drink?" Vulture offered
"We don't drink.. and yeah we are okay.." I said as he nodded
(Telepathic)
*Pete he has to know it's us there's no way in hell he doesn't. And if he doesn't he'll catch on* I look as him as he jumps
*How are you in my head right now...?!*
*Welp his Stark took our suits my original powers came back and that doesn't matter right now!! Peter you better hope and pray Liz doesn't give us away*
*Go away Liz is coming*
(back to normal)
"Ang?" Liz said as I nodded
"No.. Sean didn't ask me.. Is he home by the way?" I asked as Vulture shook his head
"I had him go run errands for me" He said as my heart sunk.. theres no way.. no.. please.. no... Errands this late.. wait a minute the ring? Asking me to date... it was all fake?
"Ang hey you okay? We are getting ready to leave alright?" He said as he grabbed my hand
"mhm.." I said as we walked to the car..and of course Vulture was driving us..
Peter and I were in the back and Liz was in the front.. I zoned out majority of the way.. I couldn't get Sean out of my head.. is it fake? Does he actually love me..? Does he know?
"Boring? You guys got to meet Spiderman and Phoenix" Liz said.. what the hell did I miss.. oh god..
"Really?" Her father said.. fuck.. "Wow.. what are they like?" He asked again looking at both of us..
"They're nice people" I said looking down
"Have we ever crossed paths before Ang?" He asked me as I froze... the park...
"She's in the Academic Decathlon and they were at my party." Liz stated.. finally she says something right...
"Yeah the party was amazing" Peter said as Liz looked at us
"You guys were there for 2 seconds." She stated and I take it back.. she just royally screwed us
"No we were there longer than that" Pete laughed lightly
"Yes, you two always disappear like you did in D.C." Liz said.. Jeez Peter can you shut your girlfriend up damn..
"Glad Spiderman and Phoenix were there to save you guys right?" He said now starring at us...
"I wasn't in the elevator..I was on the ground." Peter said
.....
The rest of the ride was quiet and not in a good way.. we pulled up to the entrance of the dance..
"You head in honey, I wanna give these two a talk" He said as she looked at us
"Girl you definitely don't gotta stay and Peter ignore him" He said
"I'm okay I'll stick with my brother" I smile as she nods and walks in
Vulture grabbed a gun and held it in front of the passenger seat.. my telekinesis kicked in way to fast and froze his hand still..
"Liz doesn't know right?" Vulture said as I looked at Peter..
"Knows what?" Peter said as I zoned out and focused on the gun..
"Don't mess with my business again." He said as I snapped back into reality
"Let go of my hand right now" He said as I looked at him
"Or what?" I snapped
"I'll expose your real life story" He said