Chapter 7

Angelina's POV
We got home when Aunt May was at the door...
"Where were you two?! I went to go pick you guys up and nobody was there!" She raised her voice
"We went to N-Ned's house.." I say as she sees my hand go into a fist...
"What are you doing?" She said as Peter looks at my hand...
"Open it please.." He said as he carefully grabbed my hand and opened it and saw that I dug my nails so deep into my hand that I was bleeding..

Peter's POV
She is stressed out.. why doesnt she talk to me about thi- oh my god!!
I grabbed her and carried her to my room...
"Have you been uh..." I tried to say as I teared up..
"suicidal.. yeah.. Peter I have been stressed the hell out.." She says as I just grab her and hug her.. no words.. no yelling.. just hugging...
"Can we go to bed..?" She asked as I picked her up and put her in my bed carefully and we went to bed..
*Next Morning*
Angelina's POV
We were in class trying to figure out what the hell this purple glowing thing is..
Peter kept hitting it with a hammer but nothing.. until a piece came off..
"Hey thanks for leaving me.." Ned said as I looked at him..
"Well something came up" I say as Ned looks at the object..
"What is that?" Ned asked
"I don't know.. some guy tried to vaporize us with it" Peter said
"Seriously?" Ned said looking back at Peter
"Awesome!" He said as I raised my eyebrow at him..
"Yeah awesome.." I said sarcastically
"I mean...uh..sorry" He said as I gave him "it's ok" smile..
"Anyway I think it's a power source.." Peter says trying to open it..
I zoned out the rest.. I have been doing that a lot lately..
"Ang?" Peter says as I look up at them
"Huh?" I say as I blink a few times..
"Later we are going to the lab to figure this out okay..?" He said giving me a concerned look...
"Ok.." I fake smile as Ned looks at Peter..
  We were walking in the hallway when Peter and I see Shocker and some other guy!
"Oh shoot!" I say as Peter and I run behind the wall..
"Ned! Come here!" We whispered to him as he walked over clueless as hell..
"Those are the guys who tried to kill us!" Peter whispered as Ned's eyes go wide..
"What!" He whispered
"Why are they here!" He said as we shhh him..
"Peter we gotta follow them.." I say as he nods and grabs my hand and we follow them downstairs..
We saw that they were looking for something.. I don't know what.. Peter kept me close..
Peter took his book bag off and we started to walk forward when Shocker turned around and Peter pulled me under the table..
"Put the tracker!" I said very quietly to him as he shot the Shocker's foot with the tracker..
*At home*
I was sitting on the floor in my pjs when Peter and Ned kept talking about the tracker..
We stayed up all night watching it until I fell asleep..
"Its stopped" Ned said as we heard a beep and I woke up.. I saw Peter come down from the ceiling..
"Maryland!!" I said as Peter looks at it..
"What's there..?" Ned asked as I shrugged..
"I don't know" Peter said
"How are you guys gonna get there?" Ned asked
"The Academic Decathlon" I say as the boys smile at me...
"So can we go to sleep now!!" I whine as they laugh and we all went to bed..