Libra (f) x scorpio (m)-weirdos in a tree

Scorpio p.o.v

The minute I saw her... the there was something different about her..

The way her long black hair lay across her back, her quiet green eyes examining her surroundings, and the way her lips never twitched into a smile... just a formed line, she was different a bit like me.

I turned the corner of the schools road and rushed my way into the park, my hometowns (tøp reference 😏) park was not your usual, slide,swings and little kids laughing and playing with each other... it was a massive forest that usually housed homeless people or creeps snorting drugs. No one would ever go into the forest because anyone could be kidnapped, or stabbed or mugged but I'm a regular in the forest and I know everyone that lives or hides out in it in fact... some of the guys in there are my best friends, just it gets a bit weird when they ask if I want some weed, obviously I say no, I may be the school weirdo and social outcast but I wasn't a druggie.

I passed the entrance and shrugged my jacket over my head as I made my way in almost immediately a raspy voice called behind me " hey scorps-" I turned to see joe the main druggie "hey joe" I replied he was a good guy when he wasn't stoned "off to the red wood?" He rasped grinning, I nodded and waved a good bye. Throughout my journey I bumped into drunks,insane and shivering homeless, as the good person I am I gave my jacket to Manny the old homeless guy. Until I finally reached the red wood a massive tree that had been there for decades, and everyday after school or when I ditch school I climb up to one of the highest branches and sit there just to think or listen to music or read, it's much nicer than being judged at school.

I leaped up into the tree and in minutes I had reached my usual spot, I was really good
At climbing since I did it everyday. I nestled against the trunk and dug around in my pocket for the chocolate bar I saved from the schools vending machine, sighing and letting the misty air take me in I closed my eyes, only to be interrupted by the sound of music coming from above me, confused I lifted my eyelids and sighed standing up holding on tight to a nearby branch. Above me on a branch sat the new girl with the beautiful green eyes and long black hair, startled I raised an eyebrow at her, she glanced at me her face no different from before, she slid her fingers up to her ears and pulled down her earbuds that were blasting music loudly.

"Isn't that a bit loud?" I chuckled spite the position we were in, she shrugged "no I find it a nice tone to listen too" she flicked her eyes up and down at me before turning her head to look at all the trees below us. "Why are you up here?" I asked leaning back into the trunk shouldn't you be at school?" The corners of her mouth twitched but never gave way into a smile "I could say the same to you" she replied, I decided that asking her why she was up here wasn't going any were so I started a new topic "how do you like school?" I tried sitting down next to her, the branch slightly wobbling with both of out weight, "eh pretty shat to be honest" she sighed "yeah it is" I say nodding "all the kids think I'm weird" she sighs, I chuckle "they think I'm weird" her eyes went wide "how?" I smiled "well I'm quiet and don't speak to barely anyone and I ditch school to be in a tree" I laugh " well that's the exact same for me...?" She gestured for my name "Scorpio you?" I replied "libra" she said "well libra it looks like we're both weirdos in a tree huh?" She looks at me and finally smiles "you have a great smile" I blurt she blushed before muttering "thanks"

Hope you liked this requested by punkgirl1007 sorry it's a bit short but I think it's ok, request any one shots you want and they can be any kind (pgpgpg) haha ok byee
-grace 👽👍🏻