Cancer (f) x scorpio (m)- WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU MADE OF?!

Cancer-

Scorpio-

Scorpio-

Song- my boy: billie eilish

Scorpios p.o.v

I tied my sneakers into a double knot and stood up plugging in my earphones and started to listen to my favourite music, it mostly contained of post Malone, xxxtentation, blackbear and eminem. I liked rap ok?

Anyways I was off to run my morning run, last year I was known as the geek,nerd who couldn't stand up for himself. Well when I started secretly training and became stronger and when those pricks who picked on me got a good surprise when I kicked their asses and made them run off in fear, after that everyone either was scared of me or the other ones that were like me asked help for them to become strong and stickup for themselves like I did. I gladly helped them and I have now made great friends out of them. My life turned up from then, I got into a healthy habit of running every morning.

So that's my story from last year onwards. If you were interested

As I stepped out I got a gust of fresh morning, I breathe it in and started to jog my way down the street towards the beach. I lived really close to it. I ran my way to the crashing sound of the waves, I passed a few other joggers on my way. They were older than me apart from a girl who was on the other side of the street, she was about my age with her small plaits coming out the sides of her Nike cap. She was huffing I could tell because her cheeks were very red and puffing in and out. I smirked and powered in front of her easily to the beach.

Reaching the sand I slipped off my sneakers and walked along the waters edge letting the cold water cover my feet. It was so relaxing, well it was until someone interrupted me.

"Hello?" A female voice said sounding puffed, I turned around to see the girl I passed earlier, she had a cute face I realised, her cheeks were still very red

"Yes?" I said meeting her eye contact, she frowned

"Why did you laugh at me?" She said crossing her arms, I couldn't help but laugh

"What?" I said laughing, she turned even redder

"Before you over took me you laughed why?" She repeated, I chuckled

"Oh I can't remember maybe because you looked so cute when your face was all red and how hard you were trying" I said, she got taken off guard and her redness turned to a light pink blush.

"Oh, h-how you barely saw my face" she said trying to regain her confidence

"Well I can now" I replied smirking

"Oh" she said turning away " I regret confronting you now" she sighed, I laughed

"Your fault for getting cocky" I said matter-of-factly, she scoffed

"Race you to that big log over there" she said, I raised my eyebrow

"Why?" I asked

"To see who is actually the fastest" she relied, I grinned

"Ok" I said smirking, she smiled to herself

"3...2...1 GO!" She yelled then pushed me hard into the ocean I gasped as I hit the cold water and heard her laughing her ass off and she bounded over to the log leaving me in the cold shore , I frowned and got up rubbing the salt water out of my eyes. To see her sitting on the log smiling smugly.

"Oh you think that's funny" I muttered and ran as fast as I could over to her, her eyes widened as I ran even faster.

"Wha-" was all she got out as I swooped her off the log and over my back, she screamed and pounded on my back

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU MADE OF...? STONE?!" She screeched I laughed and walked her over the the sea

"No no no don't you dare" she protested wiggling. Haha I think not. I threw her into the water she landed with a splash and a scream

"Scorpio nice to meet you" I said smugly, she scowled the water trickling from her hair into her eyes and down her cheeks.

"Cancer" she growled, slumping up out of the water.

"Race you to the beach house cafe?" I laughed, she looked at me

"You're on"

Short but sweet requested by bananaforworld26 hope you enjoyed it!

-grace ✖️✖️