Meeting The Perfect Guy

Tip: Y/N means your name :)

You were walking with your best friends, Briana and Arianna, out of your favorite store in the mall.
Y/N: "ugh I can't believe they didn't have the dress I wanted."
Arianna:" yeah I feel SOOOOOObad for you haha"
Y/N: "shut-up Ari" you say sarcastically.
Brianna: "Hey is there some sort of event or something at PINK?"
Y/N: "uhh i dont think so...why?"
Brianna:"because there's a huge crowd of girls over there."
You guys walked a bit further and all of the sudden Arianna stops you in your tracks.
Y/N: "Why did you stop walking?"
Arianna: "OMG. THAT'S JACE NORMAN!!!!"
Y/N: "you mean that guy that plays that sidekick on that nickelodeon show?"
Brianna: " let's go meet him!"
You walk over and wait in line for about 30 minutes.

   Timeskip to when you get to the front

Arianna: "we're next!"
Y/N: "Yep..." you say nervously. You've never met a celebrity before.
Jace: "hello girls, how are you guys doing?"
"Great!" You all say.
Arianna: " can we get a picture with you!?!"
Jace: "of course. Anything for my fans."
You take a couple pictures and you guys look at them with Jace.
Jace: "hey what's your name" he says while putting his arm around your shoulder.
You think to yourself, 'is he talking to me? Is a hot celebrity talking to me?'
Y/N: "My names ___________"
Jace: "That's a beautiful name"
Arianna: " My names Arianna!
Jace: "oh cool...so Y/N do you think maybe I can get your phone number?"
Y/N: "Why would you want my phone number?"
Brianna: "OMG just give it to him!"
Jace: "to be honest, you are the most beautiful girl I have ever seen."
He made you blush, so you turned away from him. He put his fingers on your chin and turned your head towards him, but you were still looking down. He tried to tilt your head up but you resisted.
Jace: "am I making you blush?" He stated, smirking.
Y/N: "maybe. and yes you can have my number...but, are you sure about the whole me being beautiful because whenever I look at myself in the mirror, all I see is a burnt piece of toast."
Jace laughed and shook his head
Jace: "oh my gosh. well I happen to like my toast burnt."
You blushed once again but you didn't hide it this time. You gave him your number and left the mall.

     Timeskip bc idk what else to write

Brianna dropped you and Arianna off at your houses and you walked inside, still shocked about what happened. You were watching Henry Danger (you have never seen it before) and you saw Jace. In the middle of an episode your phone rang.

                          Your POV

It's Jace. You answered, but didn't know what to say. He talked first.
Jace: "Hey Y/N"
Y/N: "hello" you said nervously.
Jace: "So I was thinking and since our first encounter was a bit awkward...I wanted to ask you if you wanted to come hang out at my house tomorrow?"
You thought to yourself, 'wow. Am I really going to go to hang out with Jace Norman?'
Y/N: "uhh-uhh sure. That would be fun!
You were unsure with your answer.
Jace: "Great! I'll pick you up tomorrow at 10. What's your address?"
You told him your address and went to bed not knowing what to expect the next day.

             Timeskip bc why not

It was 9:30 and you were just finishing getting ready. You put on your "lucky" earrings and hoped that you wouldn't make a fool out of yourself in front of the boy that you had just developed a small crush on.

                    Timeskip to 9:59

You've been looking out the window for a couple minutes waiting for him to show. Then you see a black jeep pull up into your driveway.

                   To be continued...