you get sick :(

Sorry I haven't been active guys I've just been really busy with school and stuff :( hope you enjoy! Oh and I'm taking requests now so yeah.

Jace: "Baby wake up." He whispers in his adorable morning voice.
Y/N: "what time is it?"
Jace: "uhhh...12:15pm"
Y/N: "what?! did we have sex?"
Jace: "yeah! Do you not remember?"
Y/N: "well I mean my head kinda hurts from you shoving me-well you know. I guess I forgot...oops." You say while rubbing your head.
Jace: "do you need some aspirin? Or some water?" He says while pushing a strand of your hair behind your ear.
Y/N: "no, thanks tho."
Jace: "alright. well what do you want to do-"
You cut him off by running towards the bathroom. He quickly chases after you.

           Your POV

Jace was saying something but I couldn't understand it. I was zoning out and getting dizzy. I did NOT feel good. I knew that I had to throw up.

Jaces POV

I was about to ask Y/N what she wanted to do for the rest of the day when all of the sudden she ran towards our bathroom. I followed her into the bathroom and saw her kneeling by the toilet. I walked over to her and sat beside her, while holding her hair behind her head.

You felt comforted when Jace held your hair for you. But the feeling didn't last long. Before you knew it you were throwing up. It wasn't pretty either.

Jace: "baby are you alright?"
Y/N: "I don't know."
Jace: "I'm gonna go get the thermometer."
                          Timeskip
Jace: "aww babe. Your temperature is 102.4°F."
You slump down into his lap.
(You two are still on the bathroom floor)
Jace: "it's gonna be okay" he says as he rubs your head.
Y/N: "Jace."
Jace: "what's up?"
Y/N: "it's need you to take me to the store so I can pick up some medicine. Please."
Jace: "ill go get it for you. What do you need?"
Y/N: "no, I think it's best if I get it myself."
Jace: "alright let's go"

He took you to the nearest drug store/pharmacy. You did pick up some medicine, but when Jace wasn't looking, you also picked up 3 pregnancy tests.

     Timeskip to you taking the tests

You stood in the bathroom shaking, waiting. You were terrified of what would happen next. 'It's been 2 minutes' you think to yourself. You didn't want to look but you knew you had to. You picked up the test and it showed a negative. 'Thank you' you whisper while looking up. You did want to have kids with Jace, but not while you guys are 18.

Jace: "Y/N, are you okay? You've been in there for a long time..."
Y/N: "yeah I'm fine. I was just  brushing my hair..." you say uncertainly. After you wrap up the test and throw it un the trash, you open the door, turn around, and close it being you. You turn to face the bedroom, but Jace pins you up against the door.
Jace: "oh I was just brushing my hair!" He mocks. "I know you have a lot of hair, but I also know that it doesn't take 15 minutes to brush it."
You roll your eyes and look to the side, your faces still inches apart.
Jace: "i didn't hear the toilet flush or the sink running" he let's you go and opens the door. "And your flat iron isn't out. What were you really doing?"
Y/N: " nothing!" You say calmly as you walk out of the room.
Jace: "baby, come on. If there's something wrong, just tell me." He follow you out into the hallway. And you turn to face him.
Y/N: "jace, you know how I got sick earlier?" He nods his head. "Well I looked in the trash next to your bed and I didn't see a condom! So naturally, I asked you to take me to the store and I secretly bought some pregnancy tests. So if you really wanna know what i was doing? I was taking tests."
He tilts his head and walks towards you.
Jace: "well?"
Y/N: "I'm not pregnant."
Jace runs up to you and hugs you.
Jace: "are you okay?"
Y/N: "yeah I'm fine. Look I really, really Love you and I do want to have kids with you but not right now...okay?"
Jace: "I feel the same way. And I'll be more careful next time, I promise. I love you, Y/N."
You jumped up, still hugging him, and wrapped your legs around his torso. He carried you over to his bed.
Jace: "we'll have to buy more condoms tomorrow, I guess."
Y/N: "definitley. but you know what we can do right now?" You asked him while tracing your fingers on his collarbone while he laid on top of you.
Jace: "hmmmm. what can we do right now." He asked while smiling at you.
Y/N: "ORDER PIZZA!"
Jace: "that sounds perfect! Pizza and movie night with my babygirl? Well, I'd  take that over any other date."
Jace got up and grabbed his phone. He ordered the pizza and you guys watched Finding Dory.

Edit: sorry again! this is so short! I've been really busy with school!
Hope you enjoyed!