Daddy

This is an imagine request from IAMKAYYBREEZY! Hope you enjoy🖤

⚠️⚠️⚠️smut ⚠️⚠️⚠️like really dirty stuff
This imagine involves Jace being very dominant towards you and it also involves choking, kinky shit, etc.
If this isn't for you then please don't read!

"Bye, baby, I'm going to Jess's house for that party I was telling you about." You yelled, about to exit the front door. "Ok, princess, have fun." Jace said, poking his head around the kitchen doorway.

This was the first party that Jace has let you go to without him. He was so overprotective. Maybe a bit too much. You were surprised he didn't make you change, since you were wearing the little black dress that he makes you wear when you have sex.

When you got to the party, Jess immediately handed you 2 shots of tequila. You were supposed to sleepover, so you didn't have to worry about driving. A couple more people showed up. And soon a couple people turned into a couple hundred.

It wasn't surprising considering the fact that Jess knows basically everyone in LA. You had 3 more shots before you went to dance with your best friend Kayla. You were telling her about the time you and Jace flew to the Bahamas just to eat dinner, when you felt an unfamiliar arm snake around your waist.

You turned around to see a man about 6'5 pulling you closer to him. "Ooooooo, Y/N! Looks like you have a new boyfriend!" Kayla shouted over the music. You started to dance with the slender figure.

A couple minutes went by until you left the man to go get some pizza. You scanned the crowd and saw everyone having fun. Except for your angry boyfriend walking towards you. "Why are you here, Jace?" You asked. "I'm sorry Jess and Kayla, but Y/N has to go home, she told me she didn't feel good." He sincerely says to your friends.

You gave Jace a confused stare before he took hold of your arm and pulled you out the door.
"What the hell was that about?" You asked, putti your hand on his inner thigh while he stared at the road, focused on driving.

" please explain to me why you were grinding on a stranger at that party?" He asked, still looking at the road. "I wasn't-" you began to speak. "It was on Kaylas Snapchat story, Y/N." He assertively stated. You remembered the moment, after hazily going through what happened in the past hour.

"I'm sorry baby" you said, now rubbing his upper thigh and around his member. "I'm gonna have to punish you when we get home, you know." You bit your lip and rubbed faster. You could feel him starting to get hard. "I'm serious, Y/N."

You started to unbutton his pants and you pulled down your underwear. You were only doing this because you hated it when he "punished" you. It left you sore for days. He was hard, but not as much as he could've been.

You softly licked the tip and didn't hear a thing.
Your lips wrapped around him and you started to bob your head up and down. You went for a couple seconds before you heard him. "Damnit" he mumbled under his breath. He grabbed your hair and pulled you up. "We're home, and we'll continue this inside, slut."

You loved it when he called you names. It turned you on. He didn't bother pulling his pants back up, so when you got inside he immediately sat on the couch.

You continued as he pushed you onto him, hurting your throat. "Im gonna hurt you so bad."

I'm sorry I haven't been active! And I know this was a bit harsh but I've been really busy with school and sports and yeah...I might not continue these imagines because I'm writing other books but...lmk 💗💗