is this the end?

Y/N: "I think you should go with her to the mall."
Jace: "but-" You cut him off.
Y/N: "I think you deserve some time off from taking care of me."
You got up and handed his wallet to him.
Jace: "alright, since you're so sure you want me to go" he said laughing "I'm gonna take a shower."
Y/N: "okay, babe."
He kissed you on the cheek and went into the bathroom. He got out of the shower and put on some joggers and the t-shirt you bought him last week.
Jace: "alright. I'm gonna meet her there so I'm taking the car. Do you want me to drive you home first?"
Y/N: "can I stay here?" You ask while crawling to the middle of his bed and smiling at him.
Jace: "whatever you want, baby. If I don't leave now I'm gonna be late, so, I'll see ya later!"
Y/N: "ok, have fun, babe!" You shout down the hall.
You put on your favorite TV show, close the blinds and try to fall asleep, hoping that your cramps go away. You eventually do fall asleep about 10 minutes later.
You feel someone gently shaking you.
Still half asleep, you open your eyes. You're surprised at who you see. It's Xander. He sat on the side of the bed next to you.
Xander: "hey, Jace said he was leaving and he asked me if I could check on you to see if you wanted some advil or something."
Y/N: "oh, thank you, Xander, but I'm fine. Why didn't Jace just text me?"
Xander: "he did."
Xander picked up your phone from the bedside table and handed it to you. It read Message from: Jace♡ .
Y/N: "oh, shit. I must've been passed out then, huh."
You quietly laugh at yourself.
Xander got up and stood at the door, but just before he left he said-
Xander: "hey, do you know where he went?"
Y/N: "yeah, he went to the mall with daniella."
Xander: "and you didn't get jealous?"
Y/N: "no. I know Jace would never hurt me on purpose."
Xander: "man, I gotta get me a girl like you. But ya know...older than you."
You laugh at him ad he leaves. Then you start to think if you should be jealous because, after all, Dani was drop dead gorgeous. But she and Jace were just friends, and you knew that, right? As you were scrolling through instagram you decided to stalk a couple of Jaces fan accounts. You liked a couple pictures and followed some of the accounts, but then you came across one picture that you did. not. like. You saw a picture of Jace kissing another girl, and Daniella was tagged! But she wasn't the girl with her tounge down your boyfriends throat. You looked at when it was posted...3 hours ago. 'Thats an hour after Jace left' you thought. Full on lips to lips. You couldn't find the words to describe how angry you felt.
Y/N: "JACE LEE NORMAN I'M GONNA KICK YOUR ASS" you screamed. Your scream was so loud that Xander heard it from 3 stories down...on the 1st floor. You hear running up the stairs.
Xander: *panting*"WHAT HAPPENED?"
You show him the picture...your face wet with tears and red from anger.
Y/N: "do you know who this is?" You say trying to sound calm.
Xander: "I'm sorry but no. I don't like to get involved with Jaces love life."
Y/N: "could you do me a favor, xander? When Jace gets home from his little shopping excursion, could you let him know that I need to talk to him?" You say looking down, fidgeting with your fingers.
Xander: "will do" he says as he walks back downstairs.
Hour pass before you hear Xander talking to Jace downstairs. You still have no idea what you're gonna say to Jace. Then you hear him laughing as he walks up the stairs.
Jace: *shouting from down the hall* "hey, babygirl, I'm back. Xander said you wanted to talk to me."
You stared at him speechless while you gestured for him to come sit on the bed next to you.
Jace: "is something wrong?" He said as he touched your leg. You quickly pulled away. Still not saying anything, you unlock your phone and hold it put in front of him.
Jace: "oh sh-shoot. I didn't think we'd ever have to talk about her. I swear to you, Y/N, it's not what it looks like."
Y/N: "what do you mean, Jace. Because it 'looks like' you're sucking face with another girl."
Jace: "where did you even find that picture?"
Y/N: "I was looking at some of your fan accounts and saw that this was posted 3 hours ago. And look! Daniella is even tagged!"
Jace: "that picture is-" You cut him off.
Y/N: "look, I don't want to think that you're cheating on me." You got up and walked towards the door."so can you tell me, Jace? Are you cheating on me?"
He got up and took both of your hands in his.
Jace: "no, love. I'm not cheating on you. That picture is 2 years old and that girl is my ex, Isabela. I don't know why they tagged Dani but she wasn't even there when the photo was taken. You know I'd never hurt you, right? I love you so much."
You looked up into his eyes and smiled. You had never felt so relieved in your entire life. And you did know he'd never hurt you.
Y/N: " I love you too, baby."
He held you for a minute or two until he heard your stomach growl. He looked at the clock.  7:28   .
Jace: "did you eat anything?"
Y/N: " no. and now that you mentioned food, Im starving." You say rubbing your stomach.
Jace: "how does eating corn dogs and oreos while watching a movie downstairs sound?"
Y/N: "absolutely perfect."

Timeskip to you guys finishing the food        and movie

You fell asleep during the movie so Jace woke you up.
Jace: "babe, the movie is over...do you want to go to sleep?"
Y/N: "mmhm" you say as you nod your head slowly.
Jace: "ill carry you up, ok?"
You sit up in surprise.
Y/N: "Jace, don't be silly. I don't think you'll be able to carry me up 3 flights of stairs."
Jace: "are you doubting my muscles?" He asked as he flexes, making you laugh.
Y/N: "no, I'm sure you're very strong. But not strong enough to carry an elephant *cough*me*cough* up 3 flights of stairs." You say while walking towards the stairs, leaving Jace behind you.
Jace: "you literally weigh like 110 pounds, I think I'll be fine." He  says as he runs up from behind you and sweeps you off of your feet.
You guys make it to Jace's room and he lays you on the bed. He crawls behind you so that he's holding you in his arms.
Jace: "Goodnight, baby. Sweet dreams♡"
Y/N: "goodnight, I love you."
He kissed the top of your head in response and you two both fell asleep in a matter of seconds. And you slept until the next day.

                  *to be continued*