Going To His House

You got into the jet black jeep and saw Jace looking as good as ever.
Y/N: "hey"
Jace: " hey, what's up?"
Y/N: "oh ya know just getting picked up by the Jace Norman in his luxury car...the usual." You say sarcastically.
Jace: "hey we're...f...friends now you don't have to call my "The Jace Norman" just call me Jace"
You noticed the hesitation when he said 'friends' but you didn't really think anything of it.
Y/N: okay, Jace.

            Timeskip to Jace's driveway

You looked up in awe at Jaces 5 floor mansion. He noticed you looking at the house. You knew he was looking at you, but you didn't say anything, you liked it.
Jace: "I don't think that all the space is necessary we have like 4 extra bedrooms and nobody ever goes in the 2nd living room."
Y/N: "nobody ever uses the 2nd living room? Really?! At my house everyone is in the living room ALL THE TIME. It's so annoying."
Jace: "yeah...but anyways let's go inside."
You guys walk inside and go into the kitchen.
Jace: "want something to drink?"
Y/N: "water would be great, thanks."
As he filled up the glass you noticed the veins on his arm. You immediately thought that the veins made him 10 times hotter. He noticed you staring.
Jace: "does water fascinate you or something?" He said jokingly.
Y/N: "yeah...totally...heh" you responded already sure that you were going to blow this.
Jace: "listen, Y/N, ever since I saw you at the mall...I couldn't stop thinking about you."[You got mad at yourself because you blushed yet again] "look I'm just gonna say it, I really like you, Y/N, and I understand if you don't feel the same way but-"
You cut him off.
Y/N: "Jace, I like you too. A lot."
You both looked at eachother, looked away, smiled, and looked at eachother again.
Jace: "wanna watch TV? We have Netflix."
Y/N: " sure, but, who's we?"
Jace: " oh me and my brother, Xander. Our parents like to spend most of the year in the Bahamas, so we're here alone most of the time."
Y/N: "oh. But, yeah, let's go watch tv."
You go to the 1st living room and sit on the couch. You sit close to him, but not too close. After a while he goes to get some popcorn and you guys start to have a contest to see who can catch more pieces in their mouth. (You won lol). WARNING: gets a bit steamy;)
Y/N: "haha I win! what do I get for winning?!" You asked not expecting an answer.
Jace: "this." He said as he leaned towards you and kissed you. You pulled away, shocked. But you wanted more.
Jace: "I'm sorry I just couldn't help myself..."
He continued to apologize, slowing down when he realized that you liked it. You found yourself grabbing his head and pulling him close to your face. You paused, and looked into his big brown eyes. Then you pulled him on top of you. He bit his lip and scanned your body. You had your arms wrapped around him, your hands on his shoulders.
*ring*ring*
You both laughed a little.
Jace: "it's Xander. He said he's gonna be home in 5 minutes."
Y/N: "oh...." you say disappointed.
Jace: "we don't have to stop. Ya know. If you don't want to. We can go to the 2nd living room."
Y/N: "lead the way, Mr. Norman."
He takes your hand and pulls you off of the couch, into the 2nd living room. It's much bigger and cozier. You sit on the couch and Jace immediately, gently, pushes you down and gets on top of you. He pinned your hands down this time, and you kinda liked it.
Jace: "now, where were we?"
Y/N: "I believe we were having a moment."
Jace: "ahh a very special moment."
He said while getting closer to your face and looking at your lips.

          To be continued...hehehe