party, party, party

You guys woke up, said goodmorning, you know, the usual. You guys ate breakfast and lunch and did your usual couple things. Timeskip to 3:30 pm.

Jace: " ok, I'm done with the bathroom now. You can use the shower."
Y/N: "thanks, babe." You say as you give him a peck on the cheek and walk into the bathroom. You were getting ready to go to Jace's birthday that his friends were throwing for him. You took a shower and dried off. You decided to wear a fitted, little black dress that Jace thought complimented your butt.
Jace: "woah! Look at you, gorgeous." He said while wrapping his arms around your waist pulling you close to him. You smiled and wrapped your arms around his neck. He kissed you passionately for a couple seconds until you pulled away.
Y/N: "Not right now, babe. I have to finish my hair." You say smiling-ish.
Jace: "fine....but after the party?" He asked while smirking.
You looked over your shoulder, your wet hair swinging behind you. You smile and shrug as if you were saying 'maybe'. You go into the bathroom and blow dry your hair. You decide to curl your hair and do a little braid design on the side. After about an hour you and Jace decide that you want to go to taco bell to eat before the party. You order what you always get and Jace ordered a chicken burrito with sour cream. You finished eating by the time it was 6.
Jace: "if we don't leave right now we're gonna be late."
Y/N: "you're right we should probably go."
You went to the car and looked at Jace.
Jace: "what?"
Y/N: "happy birthday, baby♡" you say, your eyes full of love.
Jace looked down to hide the fact that he was blushing a little. He didn't hide it very well. You guys got to the party at Rieles mansion.
Jace: "alright we're here." he said as he gently shook you awake. (You had fallen asleep on the way).
Y/N: "how long was I asleep?" You ask while looking around.
Jace: "like half an hour."
You nod and then you both walk inside. You're overwhelmed by all the people yelling 'Happy Birthday' to Jace.
Y/N: "Holy shit. There's gotta be at least 200 people here.
Jace: "well, Riele does have a big house and a big backyard."
Y/N: "so, what do you wanna do?"
Jace: "well, I should probably go say hi to everyone and if you want to come with me you can. But if you don't then you can go get some drinks for us, yeah?"
You nod your head and turn to go to the drink table. You grab two dr. Peppers and turn to go find Jace. After about 15 minutes of searching you still can't find him. You don't usually like to hang out with large groups of people and it was kind of giving you a headache, so you went to the upstairs living room and sat on the couch. You went on instagram and saw a TON of pictures wishing Jace a happy birthday. You liked some of them and eventually dozed off. You feel someone shaking you. You tiredly open your eyes to see that Jace is sitting next to you.
Jace: "you must be tired today, huh?"
Y/N: '"I guess...what time is it?"
Jace: "10:27"
Y/N: "and the party is still going?"
Jace: "yeah, the kegs just arrived."
Y/N: "the what?"
Jace: "nevermind, you don't have to worry about it"
You sit up and rest your head on his shoulder.
Jace: "so, since it's my birthday..." He said while stroking your leg.
Y/N: "can we please wait until we get home?"
Jace: "awww, c'mon. I locked the door and nobody would be able to hear us through the music downstairs..." He said as he climbed over on top of you. He kissed your cheek but you pulled away.
Y/N: "Jace."
Jace: "okay, I'll wait."
He took you back downstairs and when you entered the kitchen holding his hand, everybody stared and went 'ooooooooooooooo'.
Jace: "guys we didn't...ugh whatever."
He said while leading you to the snack table.
Y/N: "omg I'm so hungry I might take that chocolate fountain with me tonight instead of you."
Jace: "I bet it can't make you scream like I can."
Y/N: "JACE LEE NORMAN." You whisper yell. "You can't say that with tons of people surrounding us!" You say while playfully hitting his arm.
Jace smiled and looked at you.
Y/N: "what, do I have chocolate on my face?"
Jace: "no. You're just so cute when you're mad."
Y/N: "HA I probably look like a burnt chicken nugget but whatever you say, handsome" you say, touching his cheek.
Riele: "okay you two lovebirds...can I get a picture for the collage?!"
Y/N: "yeah sure-WOAH!"
You were surprised when all of the sudden Jace picked you up and held you in his arms. He looked at you and smiled. You did the same.
*click*
Y/N: "wait, I wasn't ready!"
Riele: "who cares! I don't think you guys could look any better! This pic is so cute!"
Riele wandered off. And soon the party was over. Jace drove you back to his house.
Jace: "do your parents even care that you practically live with me and xander?"
Y/N: "no. They're back home now so they can take care of my siblings. But they're cool with me being here."
Jace walked you inside and up the stairs into his room. He locked his door and walked up to you.
Jace: "fuck. I can't wait to get you out of that dress.
You fumbled with his tie, managing to take it off. He put his hands on your hips and lifted you onto the bed. He crawled on top of you.
Jace: "turn over." He demanded while licking his lips.
You did what he said and turned onto your stomach. He unzipped your dress and threw it onto the floor along with his suit. You only had your bra and underwear on and he only had his Calvin boxers on.
You looked at him in confusion. He took off his underwear and he took yours off too.
Y/N: "ahh. Much better...hey. Give me your hands."
He did. You grabbed his wrists, and flipped him so that you were now straddling him. You pin his arms down and get close to his face.
Y/N: "so, what do you want me to do for you, birthday boy?"
Jace: "Holy fuck. Everything."
And you did. Everything.

                    To be continued

I just want to say, thank you lovelies so much for reading my story! It means the world! More updated coming soon,
Stay beautiful!

                                  xoxo, Adrian