Part 4- All Around Luke...(More in Detail)

Luke's POV

She left.

I was yelling her name.

I was practically begging for her to not leave.

I was willing to fix this.

Willing to finally be the supportive brother Kayla always needed.

And what did she do?

She waved at me goodbye.

Got into a car with a guy that doesn't even look her age.

Then left me standing there on the driveway like a complete idiot.

I decide to get into my car and follow them. For all I know, this guy could be in college trying to kidnap my sister.

I know I make it seem like I don't care about her but, trust me, I do. I care about her more than anything. I just always thought that acting like an annoying older brother would let her have somewhat of a normal life. Somewhere in that process, I went wrong. I made her think that I wasn't there for her. After everything we've been through, she needed her brother. I failed at that.

All of my thoughts completely stopped when I saw Kayla get pulled by the guy she was with earlier.

She then came out of the forest alone, and drove off. I decided to go into the forest only to find Kayla's so called 'friend' unconscious on the forest floor. I decided to wait until he woke up to question him.

That's when I saw the car again. Kayla got out, but someone was holding a gun to her head. He looked familiar...that's when it clicked.

"Ethan?"