Introduction

(Y/N)= your name
(S/C)= skin color
(H/C)= hair color
(E/C)= eye color

No one's P.O.V.

"Alright, your turn is over. My turn!"

"Nuh, uh! It's my turn!"

"Give me the controller!"

"Over my dead body!"

"Alright, have it your way!"

"AHHH! RAPE!"

"CAN EVERYONE JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP FOR ONCE?! I'M TRYING TO SLEEP!"

All the boys turned to see their (h/c) headed leader, who was leaning against the wall, obviously very pissed, her drowsiness going along with her bed head. She yawned and rubbed her eyes, making the (e/c) color to be less dull, regaining her vision.

"Sorry (Y/N)......" All the boys mumbled.

"I swear, if you guys argue anymore, I'm locking you in your room with Harley."

"NO PLEASE NO!" The man with green hair pleaded.

"Harley hates me!" The brunette excalimed, earning a nod from the red haired male.

"She hates all of us!" The masked one added.

"True, true." The brunette agreed.

"Harley!" The leader called out to her husky, who trotted into the room, as if she was on a runway. The gray husky rubbed its fur against the girl's leg, asking for attention. The (s/c) colored female gave her attention, scratching behind the dog's ear, which was awarded with a tail wag.

"Keep an eye on the boys okay? I need my sleep." Harley sat down like a guard dog as a response, doing as told and looking at the boys. "Good girl. Now, goodnight!"

"Night." The boys responded at once.

The female groggily walked back upstairs and into her room. She closed the door behind her as she got into her bed and under the covers. She sighed and closed her eyes.

Typical night at The Outsiders base....