Chapter 3

(E/C)= eye color
(C/N)= code name

3rd Person's P.O.V.

The female looked up to sparkling baby blue eyes. She realized how close she was to the figure above, so she backed away, head down, embarrassed as hell. "S-sorry.." She studdered out. She could hear her best friend laughing in the background. Oh how she wanted to turn around and punch him.

The figure she bumped into chuckled. "Its okay, I do that all the time." She heard an accent in his tone, soon figuring it to be Irish. She lifted her head to see his full features. Brown hair that was slicked back a bit, a scrubble of a beard, and of course the baby blue eyes. If it wasn't for her already finding someone to crush on, he would be it. Who is she crushing on you might ask? Well, that is food. Food has been loyal to her longer than any man. But to be real, she found no interest in love. She had way too much to be dealing with to focus on when a guy is going to ask her out.

On the man's side, his heart raced. All the way from hearing her angelic voice to seeing her beautiful (e/c) eyes. He was caught in a trance until he saw her stretch her hand to him and saying, "Name's (Y/N)." The leader didn't want him to know what gang she was in, or he might try and take them down, or follow her to gather some intel.

He then blinked out of his trance and smiled, shaking her hand. "Brian." He replayed her name in his mind. "Cute name!"

"Thank you!" She gleamed. Her smile made him smile, as if it was a contagious disease. The girl then re-remembered her boys. "Well, I'll probably see you around! Bye! Bye Chilled, thanks again!" She gave the Italian one last hug before leaving.

time skip

(Y/N) entered into the house, shutting the door behind her carefully. "BOYS, I'M HOME!" Her voice echoed through the house, making a couple footsteps come up the stairs.

"Hey (Y/N)! How was suit shopping?" She turned her head, seeing her masked friend.

"Hey Ohm! It was great! Chilled got me just about the best suit around! Thick layering and fireproof! And it was a gift for my birthday!" She showed him the suit, and he looked at it, inspecting every part of it. Well, that's what it seemed like, considering his mask was over his eyes. Yeah, he's never shown anyone his face. Not even his team. Though they all respected his somewhat privacy.

"Nice! It's just like your old suit!" He looked up at his leader and gave a small smile, which she returned.

"Yeah, that's my favorite part about it. So I don't look extra and better than you guys. So it looks like I'm still part of the group, and not standing out. It's simple." She imagined how out of place she would look with one of the high tech suits, which sounded cool, but she didn't want them. She didn't want to keep a lookout for her safety
She found her team's safety more important. They were like family to her, and she didn't want them to get hurt. She has never felt love or affection before them.

As a child, she was abused by her parents. Never thought of as a daughter, only as a burden. Yeah her parents thought of abortion, but they thought she could do well around the house cleaning, cooking, and fixing house problems. At school she hid her problems she was facing at home and spent time with her friends: Ryan, Lucas, Sean, and Mark. They were friends with her since elementary school and protected each other. As soon as (Y/N) graduated, she snuck out of her home and all five of them started living together. (Y/N) worked at a Subway, Ryan worked at a restaurant as a waiter, Lucas worked at a shoe store in a mall, Sean worked at a GameStop, along with Mark. It was literally the best time of her life, spending time with the people who she loved, and who loved her.

"This isn't simple! This is better than our suits! But that doesn't mean you're outfit is extra. You're the leader, you should be looking better than us! Yeah Smitty will try and top you, but he won't be able to. Now, go get your boots on and get ready for training. I'll meet you downstairs." He gave her a quick side hug and left her to walk to her room and get dressed, which she did, eyeing her new outfit in her hand.

"This is going to be fun..."

-----------------------------------------------------

Hey everyone! Thanks for reading another crappy chapter! I'm on Thanksgiving break for a whole week so I'm going to get as much done as possible for writing! Hope you all enjoyed and I'll talk to you all later!