Chapter 4

3rd Person's P.O.V.

The (h/c) haired female looked at herself in the mirror, seeing the suit fit her perfectly, hugging her skin just enough to where it doesn't hurt her. She smiled in approval and got her boots on.

She walked down to the basement, where their training room was located. Though when they figured it to be a training room, they remodeled it. A lot. The basement was the size of the entire first floor, which was pretty big, considering they had around three huge living rooms (two of them being gaming rooms), a kitchen, a dining room, a laundry room, and a room dedicated to a bar and a couple tables. Their house was small on the outside, but huge on the inside. It really emphasizes the saying, 'Don't judge a book by its cover'.

The training room was like a gym, except they had an armoury and boxing ring included.

The leader looked around for her team, seeing they were kicking and punching the foam dummies they had. (Like the one that Terroriser has for when he rages😂)

"Alright! Time to train! Mark, Jack, you're up first!" The said duo nodded and made their way into the boxing ring. They then stood on either side, waiting for the command. "And...go!"

They both met in the middle, waiting for the other to make a move. Mark swung, but Jack blocked his shot with his arms. Mark swung again, but using it as a distraction, quickly sliding his foot under the green-haired male, making him fall. As Mark got down to pin Jack, the Irish man grabbed Mark's arms, twisting them behind his back.

Mark was strong, but Jack had a bit more brain power, so it was pretty even. After a few more minutes of their match, seeing they couldn't take each other down- which was somewhat good, showing that someone who has such brains as Jack or strength like Mark would have a hard time beating them- she stopped them. "Great job boys! Ohm, Smitty, you're up!"

time skip

1st person P.O.V.

All the boys have completed their training, and were in the kitchen, hydrating themselves while I sat in the meeting room, thinking of our way into the biggest bank of Los Santos.

"Umm...(Y/N)?" I turned around to be met with Jack.

I smiled at him. "What's up?"

"They're here for their share." He pointed outside the room. I nodded and grabbed the briefcase on the table.

"Thanks." I walked out and into the living room, Jack following.

I smiled as I saw the half of my team that doesn't go on heists, but they get us the right weapons and make gadgets and such. That contained of: Luke (Cartoonz), Ethan (CrankGamePlays), Adam (SeaNanners), and-

"BRYCEEEE!" I heard a childish scream from upstairs. I look to see Ohm run and hug Bryce, who's chuckling and returning the hug. (Ah how I miss the moments where they were happy to see each other😢)

tiny time skip

We sat in the armoury, where I told Nanners the plan about the heist.

Adam nodded and replied with, "We will see what we can make to help."

I smiled and stood up, causing him to follow. "Thanks Nanners."

"No problem little sis!" 'Little sis' was the nickname he gave me. No we weren't related, but I always felt like a sister to him, so he gave me the nickname.

"Remember, we need anything you think will help by next Friday. That will give us a week to train with the weapons."

Adam nodded, showing he understood.

We heard giggles and hushing. Then the door opened, revealing Bryce and Ohm.

Bryce giggled. "Ohm, you say it."

"No! You say it!" They both were in a giggling mess.

"Just one of you say it!" I exclaimed.

"So, we were wondering..." Bryce started.

"If we can have a sleepover!" Ohm finished.

"As long as its okay with (Y/N)." Adam looked at me, waiting for an answer. The duo of little boys gave me pleading eyes, which I of course couldn't resist.

"Yeah it's fine with me."

"YAY!" The two cheered and ran off, most likely to tell the others.

A few minutes later and I was stormed with boys hugging me and thanking for my decision.

This is gonna be a long night....