Chapter 6

"Why did you hit her?!"

"She was about to turn around! I had to do something!"

"You had your mask on! It would've been fine if she saw you!"

"There's no harm in knocking her out!"

"Yes there is! She could have a concussion, or memory loss or-"

"Oh, calm down! You overexaggerate too much!"

"Do not!"

"Do too!"

"Guys, shut it! I think she's waking up!"

"Ugh..." The (h/c) haired female groaned as she opened her eyes, seeing nothing but blur. Her head hurt not too long after, and she raised her arm to rub her head, but couldn't raise it. Once her vision restored, she realized that she was tied to a wooden chair. Real basic... She looked up to see three men; One man who looked like he was almost seven feet, wearing a white shirt with a cat and a top hat, the shirt saying 'Wildcat', zebra pants, and wore a pig mask. There was another who wore a red jacket and brown shorts, and wore a monkey mask. And the last one was a man in a suit, no mask, and had glasses and purple hair.

She looked around her, seeing no one else. She looked at the tallest one. "Where are they?"

"Somewhere." He smirked. She narrowed her eyes at him. "Anywho...." He walked up to the female, looking down at her. If looks could kill, he would've died. Fire burned in her eyes. Fear slowly overtook him, but he reminded himself she was tied up. "Who are you?"

"Someone." She smirked under her mask. It was now his turn to narrow his eyes.

"Feisty, aren't we?" He turned towards the one in the suit, who exited the room. "You've made a mistake."

"I am one so what does it matter?" The one in the monkey mask laughed. 'Pigman' quickly turned around and gave him a death stare, making 'Monkeyboy' cough and stand with a straight face.

There was a knock on the door, and it opened, revealing a man in an owl mask. Then the thought hit her.

She was here, in the hideout of the BBS. She hasn't seen them in person before, but has seen the owl mask on television.

"You.." She snarled.

"What about me?" He asked ever so innocently.

"You better tell me where the hell they are before I kill all of you." No emotion except for hatred laced in your voice.

"Honey, it doesn't work that way," 'Owlman' chuckled. "You are the one tied up, not us."

time skip

"You bitch!" She exclaimed as she hit 'Pigman' in the back of the head with the handle of the revolver, knocking him out.

She looked around. She didn't kill them, no. She wanted them alive, for now. She knocked them all out, except for-

*click*

She turned around slowly. "Let's not be too hasty Owl." He managed to slip his mask back on before his identity was revealed, but he had bruises all over his face and body.

"How about this?" He proposed. "I won't kill you under one condition, and that is: You join us."

"Why would you want me?" She questioned.

"I like you. You got good combat skills, and by the looks of it, you could be used as undercover." He responded, meaning to use her beauty. She gave him a disgusted look.

At the corner of her eye, she saw what she thought at first was fake, then knew it was real. She looked back at Owl and smirked.

"Go to hell."

His eyes narrowed and right as he was about to pull the trigger, he was knocked out.