Trapped Together, and Being Awkward. (Huey X Reader)

Some

     BODY ONCE TOLD ME THE WORLD-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     "Please?" You asked.

     "No." He replied.

     "Pleeeeaaasssseee?" You ask again.

     "No." He said, slowly getting irritated.

     "PLEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE?????????????"

     "FINE!"

     You cheered and jumped up and down. You had just convinced Scrooge to let you join them on an adventure with him, Huey, Dewey Louie, and Webby. You had no idea where you were going, but that's okay!

     "But I swear, if you ever beg that again, I will throw you out of the plane." He threatens.

     You smirk at him, "No you won't." You say smugly.

     He sighs and crosses his arms, "Let's just go to the plane."

     You smile and walk behind him, "Got it!"

~~~~~TIME SKIP OF DESTINY!!!!!!!~~~~~

     You looked out the window of plane as you sat next to Huey. The clouds seemed to whisk by. It was the middle of the day, and you were honestly the happiest you've ever been. I mean, you're getting to go on an adventure with the legendary Scrooge Mccduck! Who wouldn't be excited?

     But, eventually, you became bored. As much as you like to just sit around, this was a very boring type of sitting around. Luckily, you had some company in the plane.

     But they were all talking to eachother, so...yeah.

     You noticed that, strangely, Huey has been silent the entire trip. Normally he would be talking about family tee shirts, or traveling music, or something. But, the entire flight he's been silent. He hasn't even been doing anything, he was just lost out in space. Thinking about...whatever Huey thinks about.

     A few times, you catch him glacing at you, but, he's an awkward kid. Besides, we've all just randomly looked at people for no reason. It's kinda like when you're taking a test, or something, and you look around the room, only to see everyone else writing but you. Maybe that's why he's looking at you? Yeah, that must be it.

     You had tried to say hello to him a few times, but you just felt awkward. You've never been the best at saying hello to people, to be honest. You weren't shy, you were just kinda...uncomfortable when saying hello. Huey, of course, was similar to you. He was also very awkward.

     'How much longer util we get there?' You thought to yourself, clearly bored. You would've been playing on your phone, but you couldn't. Why? Well Scrooge said, and I quote, "You young lads shouldn't be spending all of your time on those little devices of yours. You should be going on deadly adventures instead!"

     Yes Scrooge, rather than staying at home where it's safer, you should be going on deadly, reckless adventures instead. Good job. You clearly know how to raise kids.

~~~~~TIME SKIP'S TROLLING INCORPORATED~~~~~

     You had finally arrived at your detestation. Everyone had ran outside, with Scrooge simply following behind them. However, you were still in the plane, asleep.

     Louie poked your shoulder, "Hey." He said. He continued to poke you, repeating 'Hey' over and over again. But, even with Louie being the annoying cinnamon roll that he is, you still weren't waking up. He then sighed and went to the fridge (that they fr some reason they have in the plane), and grabbed a water bottle. He opened it, then poured it on your head.