Morning (Fenton X Reader)

Hey. So, this is kinda good kinda not. Idk. I was really tired and lazy when I wrote this. Plus, I used up all of my fluff on a different fanfic that I won't post here. Unless y'all wanna see it. Idk. It's one of those cannon character x oc things. I frickin' love that stuff but not everyone's into it so. :P
   Anyways, hope you enjoy.

<☆☆☆☆☆>

   It had been a long night. You and your boyfriend, Fenton, had been up late working on repairs for the Gizoduck suit. Neither of you were exactly sure what happened, but Launchpad semi-explained that it had something to do with a pie, a barn, and a two ton hippopotamus.

   Yeah, I'm confused too.

   But, as expected after such a long night, the two of you ended up crashing on your apartment's couch, both too tired to walk ten more feet to the bedroom. So, when you both up, everything was sore. Fenton groaned, rubbing his neck. "Aye," he grumbled tiredly, "why couldn't we have just made it to bed?"

   You whined, snuggled closer to him. "I dont wanna be productive today, babe..."

   "But we have to make breakfast."

   "It's two o'clock."

   "Fine. A late afternoon lunch."

   You let out dramatic groan, and covered your face with a pillow. "But I dont wanna," you whined, "I'm too tired."

   Fenton rolled his eyes slightly. "Then I'll go make it." He started to get up, but you pulled him back.

   "Nooo!" You said. "Don't leeeaaave!"

   "But...food."

   "But cuddles."

   Fenton thought for a moment. You gave a strong argument. Cuddles are severely important to survival. Who needs food anyways? What it ever do for you guys? Keep you alive? Psh. Lame.

   He sighed, and reluctantly sat back down on the couch next to you. You snuggled up next to him as he put an arm around your shoulders. And, quickly enough, you both ended up falling asleep once again.

<☆☆☆☆☆>

Thank for red fren
-❤💙💚