Child! Reader Headcannons

hhhhhhhhenlo it is i. i'm tired and didn't feel like writing a coherent plot so here's this instead. read it please i'm desperate.

/×/×/×/×/×/×/×/×/

•you're huey, dewey, and louie's little cousin, and donald's daughter

•you're pretty much their sister tho

•you're like,,,, six or seven maybe??
eight at most.

•huey is the overprotective big brother. he made donald buy you duplo instead of lego.

•when you were around four, huey would read you bedtime stories instead of donald (he made him resign), and the one he read the most was "the structure of an atom: kids edition!!" because he knew it would almost immediately bore you into sleeping.

•you would think that dewey would be able to connect pretty easily, but to you? louie is the fun one. he teaches you cool stuff! like swears! and loitering!!

•you're only allowed to hang out with him if your both being supervised by someone.

•you and dewey weren't the closest. of course you still loved eachother very much, but you never really got to spend time together outside of adventures.

•but when you do hang out, it's always the most fun ever! like that time he let you ride his pet tiger!!! (rip dewey jr 👊😔)

•donald loves you more than anything else in the whole world.

•he 100% has one of those baby carriers that you wear on your stomach.

•"its hard being a single mother"
-donald, probably

•scrooge didn't like you at first (just like how he didn't like the triplets too much then), because he was all like, "ew wtf is this sassy lost child doing in my mansion"

•but he's like your best friend now.

•like you could blow up his money bin and he wouldn't even be mad. YOU COULD KILL HIM AND HE WOULDN'T CARE. YOU HAVE TOO MUCH POWER-

•webby is the equivalent of the weird but nice uncle to you. change my mind.

•just like with dewey, you and webby dont spend time together often. you'll usually only see her if she's with scrooge, donald, or one of the triplets (usually huey).

•but you two have fun adventures together

•glomgold babysits sometimes you because he's cool like that. so do beakly and duckworth, but that's a given.

•donald refuses to let gyro anywhere near you. he doesn't want him to make a mini gizmoduck suit for you (because we all know he would).

•fenton's cool tho. he trusts him with you.

•you make your dad take you to see gladstone and fethry at least once every month.

•you go to see gladstone a bit more often because he gives you money or presents. sometimes both. he wrapped a gift with a bunch of $20 bills once!

/×/×/×/×/×/×/×/×/

things that have probably happened

*after getting really hurt on an adventure*

You: Don't worry, they said all my bleeding is internal. That's where the blood is supposed to be!

/×/

Huey, finishing reading you a bedtime story: And that was a story about isolation and loneliness.

Louie: Can we make our own and add a seahorse?

You: Make him say the f-word!

/×/

*at the beach*

Donald: Happy birthday (Y/n)!!!

You:

You: I can't swim.

/×/

Donald: HAVE YOU SEEN MY DAUGHTER? SHE'S THIS TALL, CLEARLY GAY BUT WE HAVEN'T HAD THE TALK YET.

/×/

Donald: This is my daughter, (Y/n).

You: :D

Gyro, picking you up: I love her. She's mine now.

/×/

Gyro: And who's going to win?

You, Fenton, Manny, and Lil Bulb: Us!!

Gyro: Yes! And why are we going to win?

Y'all: Because you'd rather die than let that bitch Mark Beaks make you look bad in front of the other inventors.

Gyro: Exactly.

/×/

Donald, leaving Fenton to babysit you: And lastly, do not give her any candy or sugary foods or drinks!

Fenton: What? Why?

Dewey: Thd last time she had something with sugar in it, Mrs. Beakly had to shoot her with a tranquilizer gun.

Louie: She had to hit her three times.

/×/×/×/×/×/×/×/×/

is end thank for read

tag yourself im nervous system